Thread: My ears feel funny

My ears feel funny

For the last little while, I have had a very strange sensation around my ears. It is just on the outside of my ear, and feels sort of like heat/energy/pressure. It's like it would feel if my ears could have goosebumps! Exactly.

I am wondering what it is. Is the ear some kind of energy center? It's so strange... I'd like to hear ideas if anyone knows what it could be.

Thanks

Blog Entries

Re: My ears feel funny

Er... have you eaten anything different lately? I had a friend who reported the same feeling when she ate chinese food on Fridays.
    We figured she was probably slightly allergic to something in it, but we kept going back, because it was really good.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Maybe someone's astrally talking about you.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

My diet hasn't changed really CF. been eliminating chemicals, not adding them.

It could be a chatty astral visitor, I guess. Except it has been pretty constant. But it does have similar feeling as when I channel something. So maybe that's worth looking into.

do you feel something right under your ear lobe? well i did. First i started feeling something under my right ear lobe, then a week later under my left one. it's without a doubt something that belongs to the energy body because now i feel it daily in my development sessions and sometimes while raising energy.