Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: A meeting place

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Re: A meeting place

I'm up for it in theory, though I'm only just beginning to figure out what the hell is up with my dream recall issues.

Alaskans Guest

Im up for it. I like sunday, that and full moons are slightly higher energy for me. I havent projected in months, though I feel good about it. How about next week, will give everyone time to get in the mode. Although there IS no time like the present- we may loose our enthusiasm in a week.

I am flattered that you would help me like this, I know I have potential, and wish to help the world in return. But if we do it we should do it again for someone else, or I'll feel selfish.

Next week?? If we wait that long people will already have started dreaming for you with out realizing it. I think it needs to be soon.

From Pneumaphor's description of the ceremony, we wouldn't even have select the same night. As long as our intention before going to sleep is that all the dreams that night are for you, I don't see why we'd have to pick one night.

But let's decide on what to do soon. I'll go along with the rest of you this time.

Blog Entries

I like Sunday too. I realize that you don't really have to set a day, but if we have a date in mind (I think I'll follow Alaskan's cue and pick Sunday) it's easier to train the subconscious and at some point it becomes automatic.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Sunday's good for me... let's do it.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

sounds good to me!

although, i have a feeling that the 'meeting place' for people who gather here, already has formed.

there also appears to be one associated with Yoville.

i'll try to write up something on my experiences there while i'm on the road this weekend.

it's been interesting to say the least.

Love and Light.
    /rick
    -
    A tout le monde, A tous mes amis, Je vous aime, Je dois partir
    in loving memory of Aaron, 1982-2000
    I'm proud of what you have become!

Pneumaphor Guest

OK

So the consensus seems to be for Sunday. The "target" is Alaskans. The only thing I feel essential to recount from the "Dream Helper Ceremony" section of Robert L. Van de Castle's book is this part: "The target person does not disclose, or even hint at, the nature of the problem for which he or she is seeking guidance." I present this for you, Alaskans, because it implies that the target has the authority to focus the direction of the exercise. I'm sure this is not necessary, however it is a special opportunity to have something answered that isn't so easily answered, perhaps one of those nagging questions.

Also, I would encourage all participants to remember the golden rule when posting sensitive, personal content online. I would furthermore recommend that Alaskans receive each DHC (Dream Helper Ceremony) dream in her PM inbox for review and approval prior to any posting on this or any other public thread or board. This is only common sense (no pun intended)

By the way, I'm in. I assume that the consensus is Sunday, November 22 so that's when I'll dedicate my dreams to assist you, Alaskans.

Oh, here is a little more from the book, Our Dreaming Mind by Robert L. Van de Castle, Ph.D., since it will probably be appreciated:

"The dream helpers renounce the right to experience any personal dreams that night and dedicate all their dreaming activity to being of service to the target person. They ask to be used as a psychic vehicle to achieve understanding and healing for the target person. At home they might not make the special effort to record every one of their dreams for themselves, but since they have dedicated all of their dreams to the target person, they work diligently to maximize their dream recall during the night. They don't want to cheat the target person out of the dreams to which they are entitled. The next morning, the dream helpers gather again with the target person, and each one describes in detail the dreams remembered from the preceding night. A fascinating pattern emerges as the warp of one dreamer's images is laid against the woof of another's and dream strand after dream strand is woven into the rich collective tapestry."

Now, let's do this right! Before choosing another target we should wait simply for the blessing that naturally comes from a good long wait before having another go at it. After all, this will be a prototype for this forum. I'm sure the one who has the best sense for the appropriate breadth of this waiting period is CFTraveler. I trust we have an accord when I say we should take her cues from here on out with the Dream Helper Ceremony.

Bless You All

Blog Entries

I was thinking of making this an "every Sunday" thing and record our experiences here, and compare notes.
    I'd pick Alaskans for this Sunday as a target and a "dream location" (AD Meeting place) for the rest of the time, and make it an ongoing project.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Great idea.

Alaskans Guest

Thank you friends, I am honored. I will try my best to prepare myself to get the most out of your kindness. Promise to self; I'll meditate all night tonight.
    I agree with everything you said Pneumaphor, very level headed. For me privacy isnt neccicary, there is nothing I intend to hide, but we should follow the rule for the sake of future participants.

I did some work on a mental place for people to gather that I hope is both beautifull and helpfull, should anyone find themselves in my field. I will try to finish it tonight.

Already interesting things have been happening. Your intent is powerfull.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast