Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: A meeting place

Pneumaphor Guest

Re: A meeting place

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I was thinking of making this an "every Sunday" thing and record our experiences here, and compare notes.
    I'd pick Alaskans for this Sunday as a target and a "dream location" (AD Meeting place) for the rest of the time, and make it an ongoing project.
    That is a great idea! It is also entirely novel if you think about it! There is Astral Pulse Island for projecting if I am not mistaken, but no previous location specifically for collective dreaming in the Astral Dynamics environment.

So, to be clear, do we PM the dreams to Alaskans, and post them here after we get a response?

Also, should I wait til a certain time to post? I have a feeling I'll be up and at 'em before some of you go to sleep.

Blog Entries

Okay, just found this and it's Monday but that's okay because there's no time, hey Neil? So, Alaskan, I will give you tonight's dreaming.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Alaskans Guest

Thanks sweetie

For me only you dont need to PM the dreams first.

I tried to go astral by sunday but i've just been feeling to complex (got some of that cleared up last night). Still, I learned some interesting things, like creating a small astral place, meta-materializing a fairy, and meeting my astral self. I didnt AP, I mental projected, its like daydreaming. I was hoping someone saw the astral place I/we created, to affirm it, but its probably hard to find.
    Interestingly, at 9pm sunday night the dog pulled a book out from somewhere in the house called "sacred sleep". It was about contacting dieties and other beings and asking for dream guidance through sleep. Moreover my mom is Catholic, and it was a wonder how this book could be here, since it is not just pegan but Wika, and has a few spells in it. She believes theres no such thing as good witches despite what I tell her and even though God is always sending her good friends that turn out to be witches So I thought that was neat this particular book came out of nowhere at just the right time. I took some advice from it, and also said a prayer as it suggested, dont know if that did anything.
    I had lots of questions, but at least I had one this time. Usually when I'm offered all the answers I cant think of a question hehe. I know not many participated this time but Im sure more will next week. Thank you all very much.

How are we going to choose the next target? I would be very happy to have this outlet and intend to get back into dreaming just to participate in this ritual.

Blog Entries

I tried to program for you last night, Alaskans (and I've done this with magnificent results before) but it seems there was something important my subconscious needed me to know urgently. Actually, the main dream I had was quite disturbing.

Other than that, unless you've been doing yoga in parking stations, it was all my stuff. If you want me to try again, ask me a specific question. That seems to be when it works best for me.
    Williams)

my dream for alaskans...

I overheard someone saying, “I just feel so happy that I could sing and dance…” Then I immediately saw two scenes superimposed over one another. One was a small boy in a white short-pants suit. He was crouched under the sink in the men’s room of a very small church, hugging his knees. The second scene was a girl on a hill. The hill was covered in grass and little white flowers and there was a single tree. The girl was holding her arms out, looking up, and spinning around.

Something about this made me think it had to do with the male and female side. Maybe because the images were superimposed over one another.

I also saw myself with one of the people who agreed to take part in this dream-for-Alaskans exercise. Was extremely life-like, and they were just chatting away and laughing. Actually, I didn’t “see” myself, it was more like I was looking out through my own eyes.

Blog Entries

I had a series of dreams that night, but the next morning I had forgotten them. I tried to remember last night but it didn't come. I still hope to remember (sometimes things come to me later) so I haven't lost hope of remembering.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

i didn't try to be involved this week.
    i'm processing alot of stuff right now, so my dream time's for me right now.
    maybe next time... i'm really interested to see what we can accomplish with this idea...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

I think these may be yours:

I look in a mirror. I'm trying to create a tattoo on the palm of my hand. Suddenly there's a colourful design all over my palm. It's representative of the Tarot, without being a specific card. I become lucid and pull my index finger so that it stretches a long way. The plan before sleep was to find you if this happened but the lucidity doesn't last and soon I'm explaining to my father how I used my mind to create the Tarot tattoo on my palm.

I'm on a bus with a group of people. A young woman asks if we can feel a rhythm underneath the vibrations of the bus. The bus stops and we all feel it. Excitedly, the woman gets off the bus and I observe her from just behind her. There's a small clear puddle and you can see the water bubbling up to the rhythm. "Do you see it?" she asks excitedly. Then she places her face directly in it. I wonder if there will be mud on her face when she lifts her head again and I'm thinking along the lines of a mud mask that will remove impurities. She lifts her face and it's all clear.

Since you asked about yesterday's, I'll put it here but I sincerely think it's mine:

I'm in a nice environment with my family. There's a farmhouse and we have a wide, open view. I look up at the full moon and mention it so that all my family are looking that way. There's an unusual aircraft, triangular in shape and, I believe, military. As it changes angle I see it's not a plane but a double warhead. There are two missiles, side by side and connected through the middle. They arc gracefully through the air and hit the ground in the far distance.

We're still discussing what it was when the ground begins to shake. Even though it seems too far away to affect us, we see rocks and fire hurling our way. We start to run but it's inescapable and we're engulfed. I see my son F caught in the blaze, and flying towards me.

I think this may have been an anxiety dream associated with my eldest son. Last night he went to a formal and an after party. He was being transported from the after party to home by one of our friends and it was at the early hours of the morning. I was worried in case she fell asleep. It may, of course, suggest something traumatic coming the way of my family. I hope not
    Williams)

Alaskans Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    I think these may be yours:

I'm on a bus with a group of people. A young woman asks if we can feel a rhythm underneath the vibrations of the bus. The bus stops and we all feel it. Excitedly, the woman gets off the bus and I observe her from just behind her. There's a small clear puddle and you can see the water bubbling up to the rhythm. "Do you see it?" she asks excitedly. Then she places her face directly in it. I wonder if there will be mud on her face when she lifts her head again and I'm thinking along the lines of a mud mask that will remove impurities. She lifts her face and it's all clear.
    [/color]
    I think this is about the energy that is created in our spiritual journey, it has the power to purify us. Its saying to pay closer attention to the energies behind the spiritual journey, because if we are aware of it then it can help us more. Im thinking its for me because you are already very aware of it. I'll do just that and pay closer attention to the rythyms and meanings of the deeper vibrations.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishell
    my dream for alaskans...

I overheard someone saying, “I just feel so happy that I could sing and dance…” Then I immediately saw two scenes superimposed over one another. One was a small boy in a white short-pants suit. He was crouched under the sink in the men’s room of a very small church, hugging his knees. The second scene was a girl on a hill. The hill was covered in grass and little white flowers and there was a single tree. The girl was holding her arms out, looking up, and spinning around.

Something about this made me think it had to do with the male and female side. Maybe because the images were superimposed over one another.

I also saw myself with one of the people who agreed to take part in this dream-for-Alaskans exercise. Was extremely life-like, and they were just chatting away and laughing. Actually, I didn’t “see” myself, it was more like I was looking out through my own eyes.
    I dont know if anyone is interested in the translation process, unless someone says otherwise I'll just post the final translation.

What really made me think this dream is for me was the tree. The tree of knowledge/life is my symbol and probably the reason I know anything.

It is about my male & female sides. I've been allowing some duality there, rather than the previous "grey" combination, since God seems to have that duality, its my thought anyways. I've been paying much more attention to my female side than male, enough to make a luminous fairy I am in a male body so I figured my male side would take care of himself. Our bodies dont make as large a difference as I thought.
    I have been struggling on a few things like taking action and forbearance.. things I consider as male attributes. I didnt realize untill this dream just how far into the female energy I've gone, and that explains why all my male attributes have been struggling.
    She is certainly happy, but he is quite sad, making the concious me unbalanced, unhappy, and restless.

The dream is telling me I need to value the boy, but mostly I need to take action, physically, and metaphysically, the boy was holding his knees, keeping himself from acting. I dont believe its saying I should stop paying so much attention to her, but to give both attention and utilize the attributes of both of them in my concious life. They would be most happy playing together. I wouldnt have known without your dream.

I would say it was a definate success.
    So.. who's next??

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast