Thread: My experience with negative entities

My experience with negative entities

I started reading Icke only around the first part of last year. I then joined the forum in July 2005.

July 2005, various dreams about reptilians standing at the foot of my bed. Felt so real that I had to switch the bedside lamp on to make sure they weren’t there.

August 2005 I posted a thread about an extra 57kms. I was going to the country house to meet up my family for the weekend. The odometer showed 57kms more than what it should have. Checked the week after and indeed there was that difference. No missing time, just missing space.

Around mid September 2005, I was meditating on a Saturday afternoon while my son was taking his usual afternoon nap. I got talking to some entity which said that I should not “mess” around with them because they were very real. I said that I was not scared and they could not hurt. Their answer was that they indde could, and if not they would hurt my family. I said that that would not be possible and I would protect my family. All of a sudden my son woke up screaming and crying. Doubling up holding his stomach and would not let me, nor his mother, touch him for 10 mins.

November 2005. Woke up at 5AM on Sunday in excruciating pain. My kidney was on fire, never felt anything so painful. I went to the hospital and they put me on a drip for 7 hours because of kidney infection due to kidney stones. At least that’s what the exams showed at 8AM, by the time I was discharged the stones had mysteriously gone !!!
    I recently went for a check up and there is no sign of stones, my blood tests are perfect and enjoy good general health.

31st December 2005. Woke up With a square mark on my forearm, 1x1 inches in size. It wasn’t there when I went to bed. It’s like the top layer of my skin has been taken away and there’s fresh skin underneath . It hasn’t completely healed to this day.

This week… Suddenly went down with a stomach virus that gave me diarrhea and nausea. The doctor said it’s this type of flu that is around and be careful with what I eat and rest for a week. The next day I was fine !!!

Some time ago I found a burn mark on my bedside table. I thought it had been the lamp, pretty weird to be honest, I found it strange that a night lamp could burn a table even if it's like a glass bowl sitting directly on the table. I didn't make much of it and forgot about it.

Yesterday my eye fell on the "spot"...the mark is going away slowly. The wood was burned and now is going back to normal !!! WTF ???

Now, my point is that these events coincide with me getting more involved with reptilians. Every time I dig deeper, read more about them, search for info, then something strange happens.

The reptilians manipulate specific parts of the abductees body such as the liver, kidneys, cardiovascular system, sexual organs and so forth for the express purpose of depriving them of good health, which is one of the most insidious forms of control and manipulation that I can conceive of. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, allergies, Candidiasis, Yeast Infections, Fibromyalgia and numerous other illnesses and the whole gamut of gynecological problems are common amongst female abductees.
    ON THE MARCH
    by James Bartley
    http://www.karlaturner.org/articles/bar ... march.html

Is this just a coincidence ??? I would like to hear you opinions and suggestions.

Thanks

Sachiel Guest
    I'm not Robert Bruce but I would say probably not. Your son waking up and screaming was just it getting ticked. But they can hurt, so be careful. But Psychic Self Defense if you haven't already.

I live in Italy, I'll try to find it. Thanks for the advice

hornet Guest
    I was hoping to have a comment from RB, oh well...

Re: My experience with negative entities

G'day,

Sorry this is so tardy...I just spotted this.

You describe all the symptoms of neg activity and phenomena. So you have reason for concern.

The marks on your body, the nausea, the burn mark fading, etc.

Go to this page and read up on sleeping earthed, magnets and running water countermeasures.

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=10

In particular, I suggest you apply the earthing methods and sleep earthed. See the links for products, or you can make a simple earthing setup yourself for a few dollars, eg, an anti static wrist strap (from a computer store) some wire and a couple of aligator clips. connect one to wrist strap and one to any water pipe or metal tap.

Also, read my book, Psychic Self Defense.

Robert