Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ever notice a person that 'isn't there'?

Re: Ever notice a person that 'isn't there'?

Such interesting responses and points -- I must admit, I've got the 'shine' thing as well. When I choose it, and especially when it is a topic that I'm very passionate about. I've done a few lectures for local groups this year on a topic outside my profession -- one guy actually came up and told me that any time I was going to talk, no matter what it was about, that he'd be there. He said I had a 'way' -- and that he was in a profession that required speaking on a regular basis.

And I love doing it, but as someone who has been dealing with chronic fatigue syndrome for so long, it is necessary for me to learn to 'manage my energy' so to speak. Usually after a presentation I have two or three completely down days just to sleep and recuperate as I can. But that's probably because I have a tendency to be a procrastinator and perfectionist on the visual portion of the presentation. That's not a very good combination, at least in terms of energy conservation.

Blog Entries

I'm relating to invisible and presence.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

boris Guest

i get this alot at work, to the point where i can be standing directly in front of someone and have them completely ignore me, the response is always the same, I end up yodeling and waving my hands in front of their face (in a nice way), and they jump out of their skin and apologise for not seeing me.

come to think of it there another guy who has the same effect, yeah its like hes a ninja ghost manakin of some sort.

I think we subconsciously shrink our auras, may also have something to do with soul fragmentation.

Yes -- that's exactly what I mean. No presence. That's a good word for it. I'm going to have to pay more attention to pets!