Thread: Asking for new energy.

Asking for new energy.

Hello Friends,

I have been reading here a bit about the new energies that became available to people in the past few years.
    So I decided to do an experiment. I ask my higher self to be opened to the new high energies and to be able to use them. I felt a subtle flow of energy and I had a vision of a white light with a blue halo. That was a week ago and at that time I just felt the energy and I saw the image but I didn't know how to use it. I had asked my higher self several times and the situation repeated: a subtle energy flow and the image.
    Yesterday I tried to summon it myself (without asking higher self) and I was able to do it . The energy flow is getting quite strong and I feel it in the whole body at once. Also, I think that the white blue image of the energy is like a identification mark for me, so I can get accustomed to it and be able use it.

What do you think Friends?

Blog Entries

Re: Asking for new energy.

I had a similar experience to yours (with a different image as a result.) I asked for guidance, and as an image I got some sort of jewel-like-crystal-type object. The similarity is in the color- it was a blue-white glowing crystal. very beautiful. The light was white with bluish faceted overtones, very hard to describe.

Don't know what to think, or if it means anything, it's just interesting in a way.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

star Guest

If you keep pushing the issue you'll keep getting direct input. I'd suggest asking for the answer to be given a different way if it seems to be a bit confusing.

Pneumaphor Guest

Perhaps since it's blue it relates to communication because blue seems to be the most common color of the throat chakra. It reminds me of the lyrics to Schism by Tool, "Doomed to crumble unless we grow and strengthen our communication."

Blog Entries

Robert Moss was given a "blue crystal" by his guide to gaze at in the third eye position in order to develop his clairvoyance. He says it did so.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Hmm. But mine was astral/dream. I suppose I could do it while in trance, and see what happens.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pneumaphor
    Perhaps since it's blue it relates to communication because blue seems to be the most common color of the throat chakra. It reminds me of the lyrics to Schism by Tool, "Doomed to crumble unless we grow and strengthen our communication."
    Hmmm. I'm reading a book by Michael Mirdad about initiations in life (I'm enjoying it) and I'm up to the throat chakra section. Synchronicity strikes again.

Rayson Guest

Very cool experience! Thanks for sharing. (-:

As to what to do with it/how to use it... I guess I'd say that if I were your HS- I'd maybe be confused by your request. You asked for new energy, but didn't say what you wanted to do with it. So maybe he showed you the new energy (that resonates well with the image you saw, or perhaps he showed you the source of it, or perhaps it clairvoyantly tends to form into that image?), and figured you'd know what to do.

I'd suggest two things...
    -Tap into the energy and put it into yourself. With all due caution of course. But see what it might do to help you out.
    -Be more specific next time/know what you want. Just because energy is new, or shiny, or works wonders for someone else- if you don't have anything good to do with it yourself, then it's kind of a waste. My brother recently recommended a great new computer program to keep in touch with friends and family, but my personal ocmputer can't run it. As such- downloading it would be kind of useless for me, at least based on my current setup. I'd suggest that this might be a real-world parallel to dealing with new energies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayson
    Very cool experience! Thanks for sharing. (-:

As to what to do with it/how to use it... I guess I'd say that if I were your HS- I'd maybe be confused by your request. You asked for new energy, but didn't say what you wanted to do with it. So maybe he showed you the new energy (that resonates well with the image you saw, or perhaps he showed you the source of it, or perhaps it clairvoyantly tends to form into that image?), and figured you'd know what to do.
    I don't think I can confuse my higher self, especially if it is about my motivation. I feel it like it sees right through me. My connection perception with my HS actually rose to an active communication level after a kundalini related event a couple of moths ago. I wouldn't call it a dialogue though. More like at times I can detect its intent/emotions when I ask it for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayson
    I'd suggest two things...
    -Tap into the energy and put it into yourself. With all due caution of course. But see what it might do to help you out.
    -Be more specific next time/know what you want. Just because energy is new, or shiny, or works wonders for someone else- if you don't have anything good to do with it yourself, then it's kind of a waste. My brother recently recommended a great new computer program to keep in touch with friends and family, but my personal ocmputer can't run it. As such- downloading it would be kind of useless for me, at least based on my current setup. I'd suggest that this might be a real-world parallel to dealing with new energies.
    Thanks for the advise. I think I will try option one.

star Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentarius
    Hello Friends,

I have been reading here a bit about the new energies that became available to people in the past few years.
    So I decided to do an experiment. I ask my higher self to be opened to the new high energies and to be able to use them. I felt a subtle flow of energy and I had a vision of a white light with a blue halo. That was a week ago and at that time I just felt the energy and I saw the image but I didn't know how to use it. I had asked my higher self several times and the situation repeated: a subtle energy flow and the image.
    Yesterday I tried to summon it myself (without asking higher self) and I was able to do it . The energy flow is getting quite strong and I feel it in the whole body at once. Also, I think that the white blue image of the energy is like a identification mark for me, so I can get accustomed to it and be able use it.

What do you think Friends?

At higher levels information is just "downloaded" its really cool. Good experience and thx for posting