Thread: energy raising question..

energy raising question..

i raised energy to the sub-navel throughout the day (in waiting time). The total time for raising was between 2 and 3 hours. Sometimes while raising i would feel energy moving and at other times i feel nothing...at night i had a brief OBE (total of around 10 so far). my question is...is it alright to raise that much! or is half an hour better?

Blog Entries

Re: energy raising question..

It's all good, as long as you're storing it in the sub-navel area.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Rayson Guest

Everyone has a different threshold for "heathfully processing raised energy". It can vary enormously. If you are new to energy work- I'd say that that is a lot. However- you can probably follow Robert's advice of "stop if you experience pain or bad side effects, or if your intuition warns you against it" and be kept in pretty good step. Just realize that that much energy, even in the sub-navel or trigger heavy energy effects in other areas of your energy body/life, including psychologically. So maybe just check in with yourself a little more frequently- making sure your emotions, thoughts, and actions all seem to be in line with a healthy vision of yourself. If you don't notice anything seems off, and you feel good- then keep at it! Hopefully you'll start experiencing some really good development!

i guess you're right Rayson. If i try to raise to the sub-navel area, my awareness is directed to other places and sometimes i get lost XD. I used to raise energy whenever i'd have any free time, but now i commit a comfortable 10 to 30 minutes of energy raising a day. I'm happy with what i have at the moment *smiles*