I had another dream that I was shopping in a second-hand store. Wish I could figure this symbol out, as it has repeated many times in the last year or so.

I had the baby on my hip and my mother was with me. I was looking for things for our new place, but every time I found something that I could use my mother would criticize me for wanting to spend my money, to the point that I would feel guilty. Even if the prices were really good.

Despite my mother's objections, there were a couple of things I would have bought. Things i really could use, but upon looking them over, they both had something weird about them that rendered them useless to me. One was an stove/oven. Good price, but the oven didn't have a real heating element in it, it was just a coil of light. Another thing that looked good was a microwave, but the door wouldn't open.

Most things I looked at were appliances, but I also remember a table of hand-bags and a big pile of board games. The games were like a mountain in the middle of the store. I looked at them, but didn't find anything I was interested in. The bags interested me more. I found one I would have bought if my mother hadn't been there. As it was, I left the store without getting anything (but frustrated).

Frustrated maybe at what i think I need, but really don't? I don't know. The dream took a very strange turn from there...