Thread: Communication via music

LoneCrow Guest

Communication via music

Anyone else get this sort of talk from the other side? Where a song will come into your hear with lyrics that seem to mean something at that time? it will repeat for days at a time sometimes.

I never seem to get direct contact just songs.

Blog Entries

Re: Communication via music

Same here, can be very complex messages. The difference between just listening to the song and the messages is that I'm usually aware that the lines are important, or which parts, and can even tell which parts mean what to me.

It is funny, because sometimes I have to look up the lyrics I just tried to sing. I'm German, and many songs and radio hits from my youth I either did not really know what the lyrics were or meant. So, I'm sometimes really surprised about what's there to find!

Tell you what - I never knew how many messages of spiritual content could be cast as songs from Genesis, The Beatles, Queen or even Michael Jackson. Today I remembered a song I had not heard in over a decade, just for the sake of one line. That's an odd feeling, I have to say.

I've been told in a reading that music opens us up to the other side. Well, just as interpreting dream symbols it often has been a guessing game, but I am glad it is happening.

Be well,
    Oliver

LoneCrow Guest

I had an experience before where I tried Salvia Divinorum and I do not get any visual stimulation at all I only hear. I had some music on, and I asked who they were and wanted to know more - and they said "They live in between the notes of a song"

I've pondered that ever since.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LoneCrow
    "They live in between the notes of a song"
    Every song unfolds within silence.

I like what they said.

Oliver