Thread: MAP energy body stimulation

MAP energy body stimulation

can anyone tell where it is ,might be a atupid fquestions but english is not my first language ,

With your left finger lightly scratch or rub a circular area clockwise
    on top of your thumb also for the brushing and sponging actions am i supposed to do them both .one after the other or they are just different techniques with the same purpose

my last questions is about morning and evening affirmation,how much do you practice them ,for example morning affirmation am i supposed to do it all day and for nighttime affirmation am i supposed to do it until i sleep ???

thanks guys for your help

Blog Entries

Re: MAP energy body stimulation

Quote Originally Posted by yuuchhi
    can anyone tell where it is ,might be a atupid fquestions but english is not my first language ,
    Hi yuuchhi. I will attempt to answer your question. May I ask what is your first language?

With your left finger lightly scratch or rub a circular area clockwise
    On the inside of your palm. The idea is to feel how it feels, so that you 'learn to memorize' the feeling and try to recreate it without touching.
    on top of your thumb also for the brushing and sponging actions am i supposed to do them both .one after the other
    One after the other, precisely because they are different techs with the same purpose. Brushing is done on the skin itself, sponging is done on the inside of the hand (or other part) as if it were hollow. The brushing sensitizes the area, and makes it easier for the sponging.

my last questions is about morning and evening affirmation,how much do you practice them ,for example morning affirmation am i supposed to do it all day
    No, about three times in the morning, and about three times before going to sleep. It would be helpful to write it down and to say it out loud, so that you see it and hear it, as well as say it- engage all your faculties, because you want your subconscious to record it.

thanks guys for your help
    You're welcome.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: MAP energy body stimulation

thanks for the answer cf traveler