Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Q-Link

Q-Link

Hello Mr. Bruce,

I saw this week's 30 Odd minutes show and happened to notice you weren't wearing your q-link. I'm not a critic or anything, I'd just like to know why you wouldn't wear a product you believe in so passionately about during all hours and days of the year.

Blog Entries

Re: Q-Link

I just saw it- how can you tell? It was kind of dark.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I insist I haven't noticed anything special with it, and I've been wearing it for about 6 months. There are so many variables involved in someone's life that it's nearly impossible to determine which one has more weight.

at the reconnection seminar, one of the concepts that was discussed was this - YOU ARE 100%.
    meaning, we don't need anything external to be what we already are.
    relying on crystals, or q-links, or any other external device, only suggests that we believe we aren't 100% right now.
    this is a limiting, and fear-based belief.
    we already are everything we'll ever need. we just have to allow ourselves to know it.

after the seminar i took off my q-link. i feel exactly the same.
    now i will say that when i put it on, i did feel a change in my energy levels. an equalization of sorts. every day i'd wake up with the same level of energy. and hang-overs became a thing of the past.
    this hasn't changed since i took it off.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Robert answered the copy you posted in the 'Ask Robert' section. He was wearing his Qlink. It wasn't visible because it was inside the shirt he was wearing. He was also wearing his magnetic necklace, which was somewhat visible.

He was asked not to show them, to avoid any cross-promotion.

As to our being 100%, of course we are. The thing is, that objects such as talismans, etc. put us in touch with that creative/protective 'higher' aspect that reinforces that truth.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Robert answered the copy you posted in the 'Ask Robert' section. He was wearing his Qlink. It wasn't visible because it was inside the shirt he was wearing. He was also wearing his magnetic necklace, which was somewhat visible.

He was asked not to show them, to avoid any cross-promotion.

As to our being 100%, of course we are. The thing is, that objects such as talismans, etc. put us in touch with that creative/protective 'higher' aspect that reinforces that truth.
    ok.
    so, do we really need them?

I agree that the best amulet is to trust yourself, and to avoid blocking thoughts. A healthy diet, some exercise, a bit of introspection/meditation, a fulfilling job and some spiritual schedule (as NEW) will work to ensure the trip along the golden path.

exactly.
    if we can live without fear, we need nothing else...

i understand this isn't as easy as it sounds...

Blog Entries

Neil, the suggestion that we need an outside agency to reconnect us is also a statement that we're not 100%. That it should cost $333 is also somewhat suspect.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

It is true, and I'm talking from the school teaching perspective, that a child can improve some ability, or lessen some problem through some physical means in which is known as the placebo effect. With that technique the child can bear with a problem until he develops better strategies to cope with. After that, the means must be suppressed in a step-by-step way, so he realizes he can function without it, and with complete excellence.

Of course, the problem could be not to be able to suppress the means itself, and a second-layer would be created in that case. It's as when you take pills to fix something in your body, and you develop a necessity to take those pills, not to heal the illness, but to believe you feel better with them.

Something similar happens with other devices, which provoke a healing effect not because of they having such power, but because they act as a key for the subconscious to give way to the process itself.

Anyway it's true that some magical "weapons", as they are named in several esoteric books, work as a context-linked keys to activate certain mind-patterns. That impedes the activation of them in inappropriate contexts (as to enter a trance state while driving).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast