I had this lucid dream this morning and it must have been for a good reason as I slept until 10:33 am.I was in a cave and it seemed to be lived in.It was furnished and it even had a tv and I had my remote control from my own cable tv but was unable to control it.I was either invisible or the main caracter who seemed evil couldn't sense me.I could watch what was happening and I could try to help other people who were brought there but he couldn't see me.He brought people there who he thought were a threat to him.He was talking about the woman who he brought there before and turned into a monster.There was this scheleton with flesh still attached that looked like a dinosaur head with an elongated jaw.He brought this man in and he was chained to the wall and when he left I was trying to help.He told me he was cold and I was trying to get his coat on but was unable to as his arms were limp.I could hear the ocean close by.Oh,and the most important thing there was the word Gloebulos that was written on the wall of the cave.On tv there were many,many people shouting the same word over and over.I am looking forward to your feedback on this really,really weird lucid dream.