Thread: Great Cartoon Movie

Great Cartoon Movie

Puff the Magic Dragon For you older folks, you will remember how lovely this movie is. For you younger folks who haven't seen it, I highly recommend it, it is a great movie. Perfect for kids and adults alike.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0262711/

TheMuse Guest
    tx for the reminder havent seen it since I was 8, and definitely a fav then, its kind of analogy for many of our lives too, the dragon helping us get in touch with ourselves, the paranormal bringing life back to the normal.

hehehe, I have not seen it in 2 and a half months, I think I'll watch it again
    Jonathan H

I want, once and for all, *not* to know many things. Wisdom sets limits to knowledge too.

Friedrich Nietzsche from Twilight of the Idols

Quantitativefool Guest
    Hmm...never seen it...is it worth buying?
    -Stu

Well, considering it's only 30 minutes long, I'm not sure. Ebay has some pretty low prices for it though. Can you try renting it to see if you like it enough to buy?

It's an animated story that goes along with the song Peter, Paul and Mary wrote back in the early '60's. It's very sweet. If you have kids, then yes, I would buy it, if not, you might want to see about renting it. There are also 3 other installments to this cartoon, one of them is "Puff in the land of living lies", I don't know what the others are called.

Anyway, fun stuff.