Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Primedirective' daily schedule

1. Primedirective' daily schedule

I will be reporting my progress in this thread.

Last week received the MAP book, and eagerly readi. On Day 0 had a brief sponatneous projection, as noted in an earlier post.

MAP Day 1:
    did the energy body exercises. I have hard time imagining anything.. but, trying to work on it.
    I traced routes from my fingers to my shoulders. Nothing remarkable happened.
    I translated the texts, and the affirmations to South African Dutch (Afrikaans) because its easier in my subconsious. English just doesnt work for me. Translations are written in the book by pencil.
    Listened to the Brainwave generator, after some time a few flash images appeared in my mind which i promply forgot what it was.

Dreams of previous night: none that i could remember.
    Mood: relaxed.

Repeated day 1.

MAP Day 2, my day 3:
    Started doing breathing excersice.
    Listened to Brainwave generator for 20minutes. Couldnt really get a "fix" on its purpose, or what to concentrate onwhile listening -- to it sounds, or just on my 4rd eye, or what?
    I then imagined brushing my right thumb at the joint, and cleaning it inside.
    Didnt do the movement of index finger on thumb yet.

The next 2 days i repeated Day 2's exersices and think to progressivley get better at imagining my energy body.

MAP Day 2, my day 4:
    Did day 2's exersices again.

Dreams of previous night: in my dream i was sitting in an grassfield, open area in a meditation posture. A tall middelaged man was approached me, about 5metres on 1 o'clock position, started walking clockwise around me mumbling something. Shortly after him was a shorter man who was about to do the same, when TRRRRRRING went my alarmclock .
    i quickly wrote this down.

MAP Day 2, my day 5:
    Did day 2's exersices again, added the index finger rotation thing.

2. MAP Day 3 my day 6

Today Idid :
    * full body relaxation, energy work on thumb & big toes
    * Breathing exersice
    * Started reading Robert Monroe - Ultimate Journeys (far journeys was kick ass!!!! )

Experiences:
    * While doing bigtoe work, a tingling sensation started coming up from my righ foot which quickly had my whole right leg tingling, a feeling of little needles pinching. It then spontaneously went over to my leg leg starting at the foot and quickly (withing <>5 seconds) had also my left leg tingling at the same time.
    I thought it to be a co-insidence, or maybe my imagination.. but, while this lasted
    i though aaha well, what the heck, tried to get this tingling all across my body. Didnt work out. Nothing happened, Only my forehead between my eyes got a small itch.

Dreams:
    * Couldnt remember anything.

3. MAP Day 4 my day 7

Today Idid :
    * full body relaxation, energy work on thumb & big toes
    * Concetrated listening to <>20 minutes brainwave generator.
    * Breathing exersice, while combined listening to the brainwave geenrator
    * Reading Dolores Cannon - Keepers of the Garden containing references to OBE, energy work etc.

Experiences:
    * This morning, practised trying getting hypogotic imaging. I saw clearly a small hilly area, with a new road containing roadmarkers to hsow where you must stay to not fall of the road. Must've been a reference to my current snowboard vacation.
    * While just sitting relaxing doing Big Toe energywork, some tingling sensations would start to appear at full in my legs.
    * While walking in the street, i get tingling sensations also in my legs.

NOTES:
    * I relaized subconsiusly i've been thinking alot about myenergy body. Not anything specifi. Just a thought (if u can call it that).

QUESTION to forum:
    Are the tingling sensations maybe my energy body responding, somehow?

4. MAP Day 5 my day 9

been doing legwork brainwave of day 5. I'm not pacing the book, rather repeating every book-exersie 2days in a row.

Experiences:
    * While doing Brainwave generator relaxation, a feather brushed about 2centimetres against the top of my foot. No real feather. Dont know what it was.
    * While doing breathing exersice;
    -- when breathing in very slightly -- getting dizzy, my upperbody slightly getting bigger .
    -- My mobile fone audibly reporting a new SMS message. Afterwards checking, there was no SMS .
    * While doing legwork, throbbing feeling in my feet.

Randomly;
    * Tingling sensation running trough my left leg. Mostly happens when i sit upright, for example when at my computer. This happens very randomly. I try to be sure its not my leg deprived of blood or such.

I'd like confirmation;
    * That most of what i experience, is it my imganation? Have other ppl similair experiences as myself?

Blog Entries

Re: MAP Day 5 my day 9

Quote Originally Posted by primedirective
    Experiences:
    * While doing Brainwave generator relaxation, a feather brushed about 2centimetres against the top of my foot. No real feather. Dont know what it was.
    This is normal. I got muscle fluttering when I did the relaxation presets. Many people report similar effects with them.
    * While doing breathing exersice;
    -- when breathing in very slightly -- getting dizzy, my upperbody slightly getting bigger .
    This is also normal. Your awareness is becoming 'altered'. Energy things are more noticeable when you start moving into trance.
    -- My mobile fone audibly reporting a new SMS message. Afterwards checking, there was no SMS .
    This may be due to what is known as 'astral noise'. In this case it's probably a 'sense memory' replaying in your head. This happens in trance also, making me think that you're one of the types of people who trances easily.
    * While doing legwork, throbbing feeling in my feet.
    Perfectly normal.

Randomly;
    * Tingling sensation running trough my left leg. Mostly happens when i sit upright, for example when at my computer. This happens very randomly. I try to be sure its not my leg deprived of blood or such.
    Bodily sensations become more noticeable as you move into trance, so once again, you seem to be doing it easily.

I'd like confirmation;
    * That most of what i experience, is it my imganation? Have other ppl similair experiences as myself?
    I wouldn't call it 'imagination', I'd say you're moving into trance very easily and readily- and although this is good for projection (it means that you'll probably project before the program reaches the end), I'd suggest you read the article entitled "Your First Conscious Projection" in the OBE Research and Discussions forum, because you may experience all kinds of things that may spook you 'ahead of time', before you're 'ready'. So it's better to be educated at what you may experience and avoid being surprised.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

6. MAP Day 8 my day 14

@CFTraveler, thanks for your inputs

been doing hand, arm energy work.

Difficultys:
    * Stimulating my left leg is difficult to imagine.

Experiences today:
    * While listening to brainwave generator;
    -- i heard sumthing like a woman' hairdryer, which continnued a few minutes until after finished listening to the BWgen.
    -- i started distinguishing a sound of shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, maybe it was part of the MAP week02 brainwave generator?
    * doing handwork;
    -- Throbbing feeling in both hands, fingers, as if a heavy object stood on them for a while, youknow, that.
    -- On back half of my head goosebumps spread out quickly to engulf my full face,BUT, it became itchy on my face!! Goosebumps disspates after a short period.
    -- Goosebumpfeeling start on my ching then spread all over my face, and it becomes feeling of itchy..
    -- Slight feeling of dizzyness and left/right motion, though very slightly.
    * After listening to the brainwave generator;
    -- I can clearly hear jet airplanes flying overhead at high altitude. My neighbourhoud is in general peacful. I normally wont hear any such sounds.

Randomly;
    * Random crackling/clicking sounds
    -- While reading a book about OBEs, my computerdesk had a loud crackingling sound. Really, how it can do that?
    -- Random crackling sound from say, my bookcase, or the watercooker would do CLICK. Thats even when i'm not doing any meditation, just reading a OBE book.
    * Randomly tingling (feeling of getting goosebumps)
    -- mostly starting on right upper leg, within <=2seconds quickly spreading all over my leg first downwards. It feels kinda like when one gets goosebumbs, but no goosebumps on my legs.
    -- same goosebumps sensations starting at the back half of my head, or it would happen simulatenoeusly in bothback of my head, neck and right leg. Sumhow, my left leg and arm is excluded from this goosebump tingling.

NOW as i type this...
    * my right hand to palm is goosebumpy
    * right leck is goosebumpy, particular the calves.
    * Hands throbbing, but moresoe the exact center of my hands is easier to perceive mentally.

OBE meditation environmet;
    * I am in a room at comfortable temprature. Goosebumps therfore not possible, even though outside is -1degrees Celcius.
    * Quiet environment.
    * Sitting upright on my computer workchair, no headsupport.
    * Quiet environment, no extrtnal sounds excpet hearing myself.

To ensure "not folling myself" i strive for an optimal environment,

Questions;
    * Why is my left side of body not getting any goosebumps?
    * How come its easier to mentally perceive my hands?

Please, anyone with similair experiences comment here, so i can know if i imagine or, if its "real".

Blog Entries

Re: Primedirective' daily schedule

The energy sensations are normal, they result from expanded awareness. Once you begin practicing expanded awareness, all kinds of things become more 'obvious'. Also, because your energy body is more active, more stuff is going on. So it's a combo of awareness and activity. All normal, and the reason we have all those warnings all over the place about what practicing all this stuff can do.
    As to the 'popping' noises, there's an thread somewhere (you may have to search for it) called 'Things that go Bump in your head'. I believe there's a link to that in the AD pedia under 'Noises'.

8. Re: Primedirective' daily schedule

Small status update.

Due to work and related activites i was unable to properly devote time to AP. furthermoe, i realized that my lifestyle is too montonous. I needed variety, excitement, feel ups & downs of life.
    I think, and thats my suspicioun, that one absolutley needs to have a emotional side. I closed of my emotions bcs of (precious) life experiences. now that those lacking compononents are coming back into my life so do i hope to have more luck on AP.

Ill be posting again soon.

Blog Entries

Re: Primedirective' daily schedule

I think, and thats my suspicioun, that one absolutley needs to have a emotional side. I closed of my emotions bcs of (precious) life experiences. now that those lacking compononents are coming back into my life so do i hope to have more luck on AP.
    Hey primedirective. I don't know if having an expressive emotional side has any effect on the AP process, except for the recall part. If you're excited when you project it'll help with remembering the experience.
    Don't worry, everyone has an emotional side. The problem is with labeling- most western people equate emotions with "female" and think anger is not an emotion, because so many men express that one. But everyone has emotions, they just don't always express them, or bury them (trying to not 'feel' them) which causes problems. Buried or not buried, they're there, and eventually they'll come out. Life has a way of triggering them, one way or the other.

10. Re: Primedirective' daily schedule -status 4-march-2010

@CFTraveler.
    Thanks for your encouring words!

Status update.
    I'm paused at Day 18 of the MAP-program, doing breathing exersices, listening to the brainwave generator each morning before work. Usually I arrive about 40 minutes earlier then sit in our meetingroom doing some MAP-exercises. Evenings at home are too distracting. I cant barely remember my dreams .

During my morning meditation i thought to read 2 e-mails received from my brother. Starting outlook i realized not to have read my mail and.. there were 2 mails from my brother with exactly the Subjects as in my precognition. Was the precog a dream?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast