I will be reporting my progress in this thread.

Last week received the MAP book, and eagerly readi. On Day 0 had a brief sponatneous projection, as noted in an earlier post.

MAP Day 1:
did the energy body exercises. I have hard time imagining anything.. but, trying to work on it.
I traced routes from my fingers to my shoulders. Nothing remarkable happened.
I translated the texts, and the affirmations to South African Dutch (Afrikaans) because its easier in my subconsious. English just doesnt work for me. Translations are written in the book by pencil.
Listened to the Brainwave generator, after some time a few flash images appeared in my mind which i promply forgot what it was.

Dreams of previous night: none that i could remember.
Mood: relaxed.

Repeated day 1.

MAP Day 2, my day 3:
Started doing breathing excersice.
Listened to Brainwave generator for 20minutes. Couldnt really get a "fix" on its purpose, or what to concentrate onwhile listening -- to it sounds, or just on my 4rd eye, or what?
I then imagined brushing my right thumb at the joint, and cleaning it inside.
Didnt do the movement of index finger on thumb yet.

The next 2 days i repeated Day 2's exersices and think to progressivley get better at imagining my energy body.

MAP Day 2, my day 4:
Did day 2's exersices again.

Dreams of previous night: in my dream i was sitting in an grassfield, open area in a meditation posture. A tall middelaged man was approached me, about 5metres on 1 o'clock position, started walking clockwise around me mumbling something. Shortly after him was a shorter man who was about to do the same, when TRRRRRRING went my alarmclock .
i quickly wrote this down.

MAP Day 2, my day 5:
Did day 2's exersices again, added the index finger rotation thing.