Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Primedirective' daily schedule

Blog Entries

Re: Primedirective' daily schedule

There is a thread entitled "Things that go Bump in your Head" that you may want to read- I don't know where exactly it is, but it's interesting nonetheless. Try searching for it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

2. Re: Primedirective' daily schedule

Now on Day 27, doing nergy work, and working my chakra's.

As I very young kid (<>8yrs old)i used to whish magic to be true, to speak words which become reality.. my greatest whish was to fly like superman.

Lately while ptractising OBE i express the same desire. I whish it was so easy!! I guess MAP teaches me that achieving results needs investment in patience, and dedication. I will get my first concsious projection. I just dont know when!

I whish i could project at any moment that its as easy as moving my hand. :cry:

3. Had aborted extit

Highlights:
    * Aborted exit.
    * A breath assists my energy raising.
    * Precog-event with my girlfriend.

Awaking at 4.30am with the intent on doin some early energy raising practise. I opened the curtains in my room to allow it to becomefairly lit due to street lighting. I had barely laid down in an upright position, when a breath (its all i can call it) srated moving across my right foot, then breathingg up to my thighs, then, it went to my left thighs and breathed to my left foot. Weird thing is, as "it" was doing that, my legs started pulsating.
    This breath-action lasted <>10 seconds.
    I wondred what the breath would do next, so a second or 2 later it was breathing on my right neck which failed to cause pulsation.Then i started breath excersices, while counting with each in-/exhale got breifly lost concentration resuming count at 90.

Astral feedback, again.
    Then, a large CRACK happened on my computer keybord followed by sound of a shoe being dragged from the onse side of my room to the other. I was 100% awake, aware not dreaming, but very relaxed. I remembred CFtraveller said its astral feedback which didnt get me worried at all. Thanx CFTraveller . The invisible breath stopped.
    I though about my previous spontaneous exit, that waterfall rushing sound which preceded an exit, and said to myself it would be really cool project now. CLACK went my keybord again . I started counting again, at around 120 i srated getting waterfall! I was so excited, which casued the rush to subside. DAMN .

Precog-event with my girlfriend.
    Earlier yesterday at wrk, i was compiling an SMS to my girlfriend about a random topic (a song reminding me of her) when i got a SMS containing the text from the same song from her. WTF?!? . WEIRD is, my precogs are totally random, unpredictable, and 99,999% applies only with her. She thinks this astral projection is making me loose my touch with reality.

Later i had a dream which i related a RL financial situation to something in my dream. I cant get lucid no matter what .

So tonight in review:
    * Invisible breath helped raise my energy body.
    * Had 1 nearly exit
    * The obligatory astral feedback.

Questions:
    1. Is the invisible breath + astral feedback somehow related?
    2. Why are my (random) precogs ONLY related to my girlfriend?

My ULTIMATE purpose, is to project by merely thinking about it, like when sitting in doctors waiting room.

Blog Entries

I think they are related, because astral noises can sound almost like anything.
    As to your girlfriend, I have found that certain people seem to amplify each others' senses- I used to have a friend in college who was psychic- she was clairvoyant, and got glimpses of what you were thinking, and it was very shocking, how accurate she was. After I started hanging out with her, I started getting premonitions, and I would blurt out things that would happen- it was as if I were psychic in another way (intuitive). Well, after a few years, when we went our separate ways (I went to graduate school and she moved while I was gone, and we lost touch) my 'talents' went away. I was psychic only when I was close friends with her.

So, *shrugs*

5. Abaorted exit, again

I am on Day 30 of MAP.

Yesterday evening i was trying body bouncing, energy & breath work, but had trouble concentrating so i started counting from 0 to 100 which didnt help much. Within a few counts stray thoughts would enter my mind.
    initially upstairs also distracted me a bit. As i live in an old building from the late 1800s' with very bad floor isolation my neighbours who never goes to sleep, they run around jumping and what not.

I gave it up and did other things, going to sleep later with the thought of trying to project.

Just as I was about to drift of to sleep, the usual zzzzziiihhhh which one always hears in the mind started to spontaenously speedup reallly fast, I knew: YES!! I am gonna project!!!! . I willed it, but then, a thought came to me.. "what if i fly too high without parachute?". Hrrrr, then that probably prevented the exit.

Anwaysy, nice that i got that far again next time NO bloody thoughts of needing a parachute!!!

6. Re: Primedirective' daily schedule

Due to coming home late from work, vacation etc i was a bit off from Astral projection practise. I havent gotten any firther than my last post.
    If you read my posts, then one would know my g/f to be a "gifted" woman. Yesterday she told me, that she can continue a dream on a next evening, see her hands, and control (lucid) dreams etc. She thinks it common, that anyone can do it without any effort whatsoever .

Well. I can't control my dreams. I cant become lucid. At age >=21 i asked / prayed to loose this abilty coz it was drving me insane with fear.

I asked her yesterday, to come fetch me in a dream so we can travel together. She just canny smiled tjhat i should learn it myself. As per usual she's reading my mind. She *literally* completes my sentences, or speak my thoughts word-for-word. I've come to accept it as normal.. Just wonderin if me and her have had previous lives together?? She thinks reincarnation is a loada B/S.

Anyways, I havent given up on projection. Just takin it slow. The 90-day map program is too generlized. Maybe it will take me >=3yrs to project out of body ?

Blog Entries

Well. I can't control my dreams. I cant become lucid. At age >=21 i asked / prayed to loose this abilty coz it was drving me insane with fear.
    You don't have to control your dreams in this program. The object of obtaining lucidity in the program (which is not a requirement either) is to make it easier to be lucid in your projections, and to be able to do a WILD if you want to later on.

The 90-day map program is too generlized.
    I don't understand what you mean by this- the MAP program is designed specifically to help you learn the tools to have an OBE. That's what it's for, nothing else.

8. OMFG out-of-this world!!

2 days ago i had an out-of-this world spontaneous projection.

I had an SPONTNANEOUS out-of-space projection.!!

I went to bed earlier, and was woke up at 6.30 by my clock, then fell asleep. A fw minutes later i spontaneously got the trainrush feeling. Then i was outside my nody, all i could see was blackness,

I realised that i was projecting and was sooooo happy, then i remembred to just ask to go somehwere so i first thought: "let met get far far far away from earth into distant space". Next moment, the blackness was filled withtwinkeling stars and i was moving at Warp 9 away from earth. Millions of stars were flying past me just like in a sci-fi movie. So i thought, this aint getting me anywhere, i need to have destination. So, i decided to head back to earth to see my girlfriend. next thing you know the starfield changed to blackness with little blue ubbled twinkles in it and i was in a room with a 2years old girl. She looked up at me, and i thought, no this is wrong i need this current time period. So i prjected to 12-jul010 with my girl. Just stayed with her for about a few secs then thought, let me take flight above the city. Whoooops i go through the roof to see a City from about <>1,500m altitude all in PERFECT clear vision!
    Then i dediced, hey i heard about life on mars let me go there. I looked around to see the planet Mars but didnt find it, so i thought this aint getting me anywhere. I stated floating downars. Weird, next thing comes a big Armt helicopter flying right at me. As if they knew about my location, the came right at me and flew right through me, then it turned around cam came right at me again. HUH?

At that moment i lost control and woke up.

OMG this was sooooooooooo cool. I actually was in outta space!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Cool.

10. Re: Primedirective' daily schedule

UPDATE:
    I'm not making any progress with Astral Projections. I've realized that learning Astral Projection is more than practising the excersices in Bruce' book. Something in my life, way of thinking, attitude or I-dont-know-what is blocking my progress.

In addition i need to learn / listen to the experiences of 1000s of projectors, so as to ascertain their life, their mental situation, their upbringing, their (religious)believes, failures & realizations. Amongst those note down the permutations, but even THAT wont be enough.. I need to find the perfect situation applicable uniquely to MYSELF for applying Astral Projection techniques. There are other ways but i believe not to reinvent the wheel.

Maybe i will never be projecting consiously of own free will in this lifetime? It would be nice if it was possible.

What I need is a real coach, a mentor, a physical person, or a nonphysical Guide who directs me to fully concious projections.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast