Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Save me from cabbage head!Really!

niki123 Guest

Save me from cabbage head!Really!

I had a really weird lucid dream this morning,to say the least.I dreamed that I was working in a restaurant and it was closing time but there was this man sitting at a table and he had a cabbage head and all of a sudden he started telling me how I'm not good enough and I said to him"You are not god to judge me,only god has the power to judge me,not you!Wow,he really had a cabbage head,real cabbage and I mean it.I felt really good to talk to him like that.Very,very satisfying whoever he was.THen I went and opened the door and it was a sliding door and it almost went off the track,almost.It was evening and dark outside and warm unlike here.Please tell me what this might mean.I've never dreamed of a man with a cabbage head before.Weird!

Re: Save me from cabbage head!Really!

how do u feel about cabbage?
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

niki123 Guest

Well,I have no bad feelings about cabbage,lol.We always have stuffed cabbage rolls for Christmas.I like to eat cabbage.I've never seen or dreamed about a cabbage head man,tough.

It must be the cabbage taking revenge!

Ouroboros Guest

Quote Originally Posted by niki123
    We always have stuffed cabbage rolls for Christmas.I like to eat cabbage.
    That sounds tasty. o.o

Cabbage head sounds like an insult...and the DC seems like it was a meanie...so maybe your subconscious was just insulting the DC by giving him a cabbage head.

Blog Entries

Hi Niki.
    Even though I read the post before, I didn't have enough information to form an opinion as to what it may mean. However, in light of the rest of the posts (about cabbage rolls in Christmas) an idea has formed in my head, so here goes:
    The cabbage head man is a symbol of the male part of you that has received a religious upbringing, an authority figure. This part of you is very critical of you, and has no understanding or empathy towards you, while the female part of you (the woman waiting on tables), who has been 'toeing the line', has had enough of this self-loathing, and has finally put her foot down and taken her rightful place in your personality.
    So I'd see you having a little more faith in your intuitive, feeling side, than the side of you that is logical, and orthodox, follower of tradition.
    A move towards balance, it seems to me.

As usual, .02.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

niki123 Guest

Lol,lol !Very funny! Ha,ha!
    Quote Originally Posted by darron

niki123 Guest

Of course it was a meanie but the cabbage head was kind of weird!lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros
    We always have stuffed cabbage rolls for Christmas.I like to eat cabbage.
    That sounds tasty. o.o

Cabbage head sounds like an insult...and the DC seems like it was a meanie...so maybe your subconscious was just insulting the DC by giving him a cabbage head.

niki123 Guest

Hmm,CfTraveler,you might be on to something.These days,I find the fun in everything and that's how it should be.Don't worry,be happy! My landlord is a jerk and last time I talked to him he started threatening me but I gave him a piece of my mind.As long as I pay the rent on time and we are quiet,he can't threaten or criticize me.My life and my children's life are not his business.
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Hi Niki.
    Even though I read the post before, I didn't have enough information to form an opinion as to what it may mean. However, in light of the rest of the posts (about cabbage rolls in Christmas) an idea has formed in my head, so here goes:
    The cabbage head man is a symbol of the male part of you that has received a religious upbringing, an authority figure. This part of you is very critical of you, and has no understanding or empathy towards you, while the female part of you (the woman waiting on tables), who has been 'toeing the line', has had enough of this self-loathing, and has finally put her foot down and taken her rightful place in your personality.
    So I'd see you having a little more faith in your intuitive, feeling side, than the side of you that is logical, and orthodox, follower of tradition.
    A move towards balance, it seems to me.

As usual, .02.

Lol,lol !Very funny! Ha,ha!
    Quote Originally Posted by darron
    yay somebody liked my joke