Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OMG-Naked dating in the astral !

niki123 Guest

OMG-Naked dating in the astral !

Yep,everyone was naked! Please help!I seemed to be waiting for a man but there were other men there too and it was a white room with benches .Suddenly this man came and started to look at my naked body and after a long lookse he said ok and that he'll be with me.He had this long list and he gave it to me before he left.My initials were first on the top and there were many other initials under mine.Ok,maybe 7 or so altogether.His hair was wet and he looked like the man I've been dreaming for a very long time.OMG !

Blog Entries

Re: OMG-Naked dating in the astral !

Why 'please help'?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

niki123 Guest

I don't know! I kind of felt dirty,lol!Stooping to naked dating lol!Ick!Has anyone else dreamed about such a thing?

unfortunately not!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

niki123 Guest

Ha,ha!Lol!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    unfortunately not!

Quote Originally Posted by niki123
    Yep,everyone was naked! Please help!I seemed to be waiting for a man but there were other men there too and it was a white room with benches .Suddenly this man came and started to look at my naked body and after a long lookse he said ok and that he'll be with me.He had this long list and he gave it to me before he left.My initials were first on the top and there were many other initials under mine.Ok,maybe 7 or so altogether.His hair was wet and he looked like the man I've been dreaming for a very long time.OMG !
    It sounds like you were in a mixed-sex sauna.

niki123 Guest

Lol,you might be right because there was this white mist everywhere and then when I left I could see my face very clearly and there was a breeze and I was flying,lol.My hair was in a bun just like I went to sleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentarius
    Quote Originally Posted by niki123
    It sounds like you were in a mixed-sex sauna.

Blog Entries

Back to seriously, in dreams naked doesn't mean sexual, it means vulnerable. So I see how the idea of dating can make you feel vulnerable, especially if the environment seems contrived, like in a 'dating service', which is what I thought of when I imagined the scenario in which a bunch of people are comparing notes for compatibility- a meat market.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

niki123 Guest

Yieks,CFTraveler! I left out, feeling like a piece of meat!Meat market,yuck!Right on!
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Back to seriously, in dreams naked doesn't mean sexual, it means vulnerable. So I see how the idea of dating can make you feel vulnerable, especially if the environment seems contrived, like in a 'dating service', which is what I thought of when I imagined the scenario in which a bunch of people are comparing notes for compatibility- a meat market.

Ever notice how even here the words "naked" and "nude" add to the popularity of a thread?