Greetings all
This journal is Woefully out of date. To correct that I will be posting some of my (older) OBEs here during the next few days. Here are the first 2 ---

Out Of Body Experience # 127
"Short Night Flight"
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
This began when I became astrally aware after leaving a house on Negley Ave. (where there was some type of social occasion). It was late at night and I was concerned for my safety so started to jog the 2 blocks to Stanton Ave.
Then I decided to fly and effortlessly took to the air. While flying low I went over the alley behind the Youth Center buidling and swooped across Stanton Avenue. Continuing flying, I went 2 or 3 blocks over Negley Ave. before zooming up and over the roof of a house.
I made it another block or so before the OBE abruptly ended. Although relatively short this was also very enjoyable as flying was easy and fun.
Notes It was dark outside so this OBE happened some time between 4:30 and 5:30 AM and lasted 5 to 10 minutes. I lay on my right side. OBE # 127 took place in this local physical area. There were a few unfamiliar discarnate people to be seen although I did not interact with any of them. Deliberate (passive), Flight, Emotional, Teleportation, Pranayama (before), Affirmations (before), Rope cargo net (before).

Out Of Body Experience # 128
"Glass Window"
Thursday, June 20, 2013
I do not remember much about this. What I can recall is separating after a long and difficult effort. Then I tried to get outside by going through a screeen window in the bedroom. This should not have been difficult as flimsy screen windows are usually easy to pass/phase through. Instead I encountered a hard glass window and this proved most dificult to get through.
Although I nearly managed to phase through the glass the resistance proved to be too much. After repeated attempts I lost too much energy and reintegrated back into the physical body.
Notes Initially I could not understand what happened. Later, after waking, I remembered that I had actually shut the bedroom window because it had been an unusually chilly night. While OOB I had completely forgotten about this and so was quite surprised at being unable to get outside through that window. OBE # 128 was in a familiar RTZ location. No people or beings were encountered. It happened between 4:30 to 5:30 AM and lasted for only a few minutes. Deliberate (active), Pranayama (before), Affirmations (before).

Hoped you enjoyed reading them. Comments and questions are welcomed.
Regards
Grey