Greetings again
Here are two more OBEs from 2013. I Am catching up here but SSsloooowly.

Out Of Body Experience # 129
"Flying With Rose"
Friday, November 8, 2013
This began already OOB on an unfamiliar street corner. It was an unfamiliar location. Astrally aware, I levitated up off the sidewalk several feet. Then I saw "Rose" ( a familar person from a past job) nearby. She wanted me to show her how to fly.
So I helped her float up and then told her to slowly float over to the other side of the street. The noise and commotion of so many vehicles stopped at the traffic light and the presence of pedestrians watching must have unnerved her. She lost control and nearly crashed into a building. So I flew over to help her and then we flew out of that area.
Suddenly we found ourselves in the Stanton Hill neighborhood of Pittsburgh. It was now night whereas it had been daylight before. Flying devolved into going into and out of several buildings. We did not get very far as the OBE ended 15 minutes later.
Notes There was one familiar discarnate person and a familar location in OBE # 129. This happened about 4:30 to 5:30 AM and lasted 20 to 30 minutes. I lay on my left side. Deliberate (passive), Flight, Emotional, Teleport, Pranayama (before), Affirmations (before), Rope cargo net (before).

Out Of Body Experience # 130
"Laborious Climb"
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
The experience began with a dream.
Dream. I found a large cache of very valuable jewelry that had just been stolen. I walked through a mall area trying to decide whether or not to return the stolen goods to the jewelers. For some unaccountable reason I could only move either by gliding effortlessly or laboriously crawling very slowly (?!)
OBE # 130. The OBE began in an unfamiliar rich suburban neighborhood. For some reason I stated climbing up a tall (@ 10 story) upscale condominium. The climb was slow and dangerous yet I realized it was possible to float down to the ground in case of a fall.
The climb took 10 to 15 minutes. Why didn't I fly? Maybe this was not possible. In any event the OBE simply ended when I got to the roof and looked for a way to climb down the other side.
Notes. Time was between 4:30 and 6:00 AM. Duration was about 15 minutes. I lay on my left side. Deliberate (passive), Dream >>>(into) OBE, Emotional, Pranayama (before), Affirmations (before), Rope cargo net (Before).

Regards
Grey