Thread: Fell asleep in my dream.

niki123 Guest

Fell asleep in my dream.

I dreamed that I went to a laundromat and that I had to go back home and had no time to do the laundry.Came home but it was my old apartment and found my bathtub out of it's place turned to its side.Fell asleep while talking to this man I always dream about.I was telling him that I had no time to do the laundry and left it there and when I fell asleep,I saw me asleep and he kissed my face while I was sleeping.It was kind of strange because then I went to this laundromat to get my laundry and not noticing that the bag was broken,my clothes were strewn all over my sidewalk and I had to go pick them up.Met a woman and asked her what happened to the bathtub and she said she didn't know but she said that the sink doesn't work either and that people were drinking water from the toilet.I was so disgusted,I grimaced and went back to the laundromat to do my laundry.I woke up at 12:06 pm as never before.Maybe I needed the sleep.Was this some kind of dream that turned into an obe.It seemed that I was in my old apartment and the bathtub was there.any thoughts on this ?

Blog Entries

Re: Fell asleep in my dream.

Yep, it seems to be happening to many people, including me. Maybe this is an aspect of ascension?
    Another one: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17254
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

niki123 Guest

Ok,I get it now !Thank you CFTraveler for pointing me in the right direction.It happened before in the naked dream but there I was awake flying or floating and I could see my face and my hair was moving as if there was a breeze.
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Yep, it seems to be happening to many people, including me. Maybe this is an aspect of ascension?
    Another one: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... =4&t=17254

selfknowing Guest

That's funny because I came here to post about my experience from 2 or 3 nights ago. I have been having super involved vivid dreams lately, but I finally became lucid the other night and yelled "I'm dreaming". But then I "woke up" and thought it was a failure and "went to sleep". But in reality I was probably OBE- it just looked so real that it was like a false awakening and then I went to sleep in the OBE it seems. That would be great if it marked spiritual development because I've been working on growing a lot lately. Interesting to hear that others are experiencing somewhat similar scenarios.

Blog Entries

Interestingly, I had never heard of this happening until it started happening to me- now a lot of people are reporting this and in other forums, making me think something collective is going on, and this is a symptom of it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

niki123 Guest

You know what it was always said that if you fall asleep in your dream,you die.It's obviously not true because I could see my sleeping self being kissed by the man and I was obe when I went to continue the dream,going to pick up my clothes and going to another laundromat closer.

Timotheus Guest

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by niki123
    when I fell asleep,I saw me asleep and he kissed my face while I was sleeping.
    I had a kind of nightmare as a kid, where I dreamt that my grandmother was taking care of me, but then we both fell asleep at the dining table at my old home. I could still witness the scene - I saw me and her asleep, our heads on the dining table. As that happened, a ghost, in the appearance of a spooky character from audiobooks I liked to listen to, would open the door and float into the room.

Must have had that dream 20 years ago now, maybe. The recall is still rather vivid and I've always remembered it. I cannot say what it stands for as a symbol, though. Maybe something I was quite literally unconscious to?

Oliver