Thread: My interesting dream.

My interesting dream.

Hey every one this is a dream I had a couple of months ago and it has taken me awhile to get around and recall everything and get around to writing it down on paper. So anyways here it is.

The dream started out with me in some strange house that I had never been to before and (now that I recall it was were my uncle lived because I visited there two weeks later due to his son’s death) and I was enjoying myself conversing with the family and all, then there was some stress because my uncle started crying about something. The next bit is just me walking up stairs and around the house chatting, then I guess do to a memory lapse I was at the front door to the house and I opened it for some reason and there stood my closest friend john of whom I share my spiritual beliefs with and we do meditation projects and stuff like that, a few words were exchanged (for reference the time was around 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning, so john and I started walking down this barley visible path through the woods (although my uncle lives in the plains so….) and we were talking sincerely about life music, and all of the sudden he looked up and said almost in a whisper “look” so I looked up and there was a cloud shaped like a sinister face with serpent like eyes, then the moon went behind the clouds and everything went black, The full moon slowly slid into the left eye, then a ray of light shined down from the moon lit specter in front of us, and there stood a stone black altar around ten feet tall surrounded by white pillars which were about eleven feet tall, as I looked up I beheld these huge dark silver wings slowly moving back and forth in a sort of flapping movement, and long silver hair stretched all the way down and past this creature, after a moment of looking at it, it spun around and I now beheld the true portrait of this creature its body was slender like that of a woman’s, and it had a face like that of the clouds, and the creature was coated in black shiny scales, and the creature had eyes of fire, as it surged forth in a graceful movement, the creatures hair fell upon two of the white pillars yet the moment the hair landed on it, it singed off, then the creature spoke in different languages, and then in one not of this time or earth, and I felt a dark chill, it placed its hand on the white pillar as if to get to me, but the white pillar burned the creatures hand, and it jerked back onto the main platform, after a moment it looked at me and got very close and said you know who I am don’t you, then I turned around to my friend and said we should leave and as we was leaving everything started to crash down and hundreds of lightning bolts came down and was destroying the forest, and we were back at the house, after a moment of calming down I turned around and there was no forest and the landscape didn’t even match what had been there before at all.

Well there ya have it lol.

Blog Entries

Re: My interesting dream.

Do you have any physical problems at the moment?

(I just happened to read that dragons can represent a problem in the body with heat, and I remembered that your experience reminded me of a dragon, too.)

Oliver

Re: My interesting dream.

no. well back then i suppose not either. so i mean this dream has puzzled me ever since ive had it. so