Thread: Lessons in being a New Human

Lessons in being a New Human

i was in the park, near my childhood home. many of my most significant dreams/experiences take place there.

i noticed way up high in the sky, two white objects. they looked like Egyptian Ankhs, but without the across arms sticking out to the sides.
    i wondered if they were angels... but at the same time, i was apprehensive, unsure what these things were.

they started to descend...

they landed at the far end of the field, i couldn't make out their shape, they seemed to change constantly.
    they began moving quickly toward me. soon i saw two large wolves running at me.
    i was a little afraid at this sight, but then a feeling came over me - there was nothing to fear.
    this was the first lesson.

as the wolves came up to me, they changed again into humanoid form. they seemed to emanate energy, like they were glowing with invisible light. they wore long robes of indistinguishable colour, shimmering, moving, like holograms almost.

a telepathic communication began. they were here to assist me in my transformation into my "new human" form.
    they wished to show me what it meant to be a "new human".

next, the word dinosaurs came to mind. they were gonna show me the dinosaurs.
    all around us, a large group of humans appeared, and started interacting with each other. very soon, they were disagreeing about something, then fighting each other. all because they couldn't understand each others point of view.

they were the dinosaurs - from the new human point of view. they still existed within a perspective of separateness, and as such, couldn't find a way to live together in harmony.

next, i was shown what it would mean to be to be a new human.
    another person appeared, and she was suffering, in pain.
    i felt her pain acutely. it was overwhelming.
    i wept.
    then, as i came to understand her pain, i sent her calming healing energy, and she relaxed...
    the connection between us was so strong, and immediate. no sense of separation at all.
    there was an accompanying feeling that came with the connection.
    it's hard to describe, like looking thru a crystal at the spectrum of light dancing on every surface... beautiful.

that's where my recall becomes vague, but i know the lessons continued for some time...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Re: Lessons in being a New Human

Sounds like a powerful initiation. You overcoming the fear and allowing this to unfold might have been what was required this to proceed.

Congrats!
    Oliver

Blog Entries

This is wonderful, Neil.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

cheers guys.
    yeah, there's been alot of very positive stuff going on recently... much growth...
    i just hope it manifests physically soon...

SleepGOTweird Guest

Timotheus Guest

SleepGOTweird Guest

Wow, that was definitely a 180 from what I thought you were going to say, Timotheus.

Are you sure it was only about a love connection?

Timotheus Guest

thanks Tim.
    you wonderful wordsmith.