Recently I have been asking for a lot of healing energy: reiki, Pleiadean healing energy, and also a third kind I haven't identified yet (though the reiki master I see says it seems to come from my higher self.) I'm grateful that I always recieve it when I ask. Recently, however, I had a thought....when you do the microcosmic orbit, it's common practice to use the "spiral method" to seal energy in your lower tan tien when finished, according to Mantak Chia. This keeps the gathered energies from just running out of your system again. I wondered if the same thing applied to healing energies; if I don't take measures to keep them from just dissipating into my surroundings, will I have wasted some of what my guides and higher self have sent me? Since I've been asking for so much, I feel it is incumbent on me to try and use what I'm given as efficiently as possible, and not just channel it to my heart and then let what happens happen. What can I do energy-wise to make sure the healing energies sent to me are able to do their work to their fullest potential?