Thread: a contract

a contract

i had a dream when i was sleeping this afternoon. There was this creature that was manifesting things for me whenever i wanted them. It was hiding a little over and behind my head and whenever i wanted something it just stretched its arm and gave me the object. On the second time that it did this i asked it how much it would cost me, it showed itself and stood in front of me and said its a trade for 4 years worth of something.

The creature resembled a fluffy monkey and i didn't feel that it was the sinister type, then again there was something fishy about it and its contract. After i declined its trade, i picked it up and squashed it into a ball and threw it in front of my room doorstep and it melted into chalk dust. Other people around the house could see it as they were going and coming (mind you its a dream still).

So anyone knows what this creature is? i was slightly freaked out after i woke up but its all part of the learning experience and i'm all good now. It reminds me of something i read in one of Franz Bardon's books on sorcerers making contracts with entities. I didn't think any of those contracts exist until now.

Blog Entries

Re: a contract

Monkeys are the only type of entity that truly unsettle me. Robert has his spiders, and for me is monkeys. I suggest you do a clearing in your space (or home) and use some salt as protection.

More info on 'monkeys': http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/obe- ... dlife.html
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Monkeys can be frightening because they combine the unpredictable with intelligence and brute strength. They also represent our primitive nature and, therefore, can symbolise shadow aspects that we repress in order to be civilised: greed,lust, etc. The monkey is also agile, free, playful, individualistic, adventurous and fun, so we don't want to eliminate our monkey-selves.

Culturally, we have a few other associations with "monkey": "cheeky monkey", "monkey on my back," "Three wise monkeys - see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil," "monkeying around," "making a monkey of yourself" and "monkey mind." Consider these possibilities when interpreting your monkey dreams.

There is also Hanuman, the monkey archetype in Hinduism.
    ARCHETYPES: REEMERGENCE IN TODAY'S EVENTS
    The reappearance of the mythic archetypal image is often psychic premonition of a larger, unforeseen future event.
    In May of 2001 numerous residences of old Delhi, India encountered an primitive beast with steel fingers--LEFT image--in the form of a monkey like monster leaping effortlessly from roof tops. In some cases residences described terrifying personal encounters with the beast:
    According to 18 year old local Deepak Sharma, "It was a strange kind of black shadow, a strange kind of animal no one has ever seen before."
    In another interesting case, Vimlesh Verma encountered the hand of the monkey reaching through a iron-grate above the door of her bedroom. She screamed, "The monkey has come!"
    Archetypes often make their entrance through the back door of the cultural underbelly--those groups closer to the instinctual layer and hence with less rational defenses to dismiss an archetypal event as nonsense.
    India has only one Hindu god that sychronistically relates to this event: the half-human, half monkey Hanuman--CENTER image. In India he is viewed as a figure of power and strength. Also as a healer and peacemaker. In the epic poem Ramayana he has the ability to not only leap from continent to continent, but also to fly--perhaps symbolic of surface-to-air-missiles?
    From an Jungian perspective, we could see this as a collective archetypal forewarning of a dangerous crisis in the making. A year later--in May of 2002--India and an it's shadow side--Pakistan, were on the verge of nuclear war with Delhi to be Pakistan's first targeted sight. Below CENTER RIGHT is Pakistan's Ghuri missile, named after Mohammed Ghauri, the 12th century mogul leader who conquered India and FAR RIGHT is India's Prithvi or nuclear cow missile.
    http://www.thearchetypalconnection.c...HETYPES%20.htm

I suspect you dream is related to the idea of 4 Jungian functions

Remember, too, that "contract" has another meaning: to pull back or shrink.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

i guess you're right it could have another meaning..

SleepGOTweird Guest

...you smashed him into the wall? Not very nice.

boris Guest