Thread: South, CALifornia HEALING NEEDED- DO YOU KNOW ANYONE?

South, CALifornia HEALING NEEDED- DO YOU KNOW ANYONE?

HELLO,
    I AM LOOKING FOR A HEALER IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, I AM CURRENTLY IN NEED OF SERIOUS BANISHMENT FOR NEGS- I AM BEING ATTACKED BE SUCCUBUS EVERYDAY-NIGHT. ALSO, MY PARENTS ARE BEING SLIGHTLY OVER-SHAWDOWED TOO BY THIER OWN NEGS.
    IF YOU KNOW OF A GOOD HEALER OR ARE ONE LOCATED NEAR SOUTHERN CA- I WILL DRIVE TO YOU- EVEN UP TO 2 STATES AWAY AT THIS POINT- PLEASE PRIVATE MESSEGE ME. THANKYOU- KASHMIRROR
    "It's not what you're doing, It's how you're doing It."

ariesr Guest

Re: South, CALifornia HEALING NEEDED- DO YOU KNOW ANYONE?

Hi there,

If you request a healing from this set of forums, it may help. Let them know your full name and area where you live.

http://quantumtouch.groupee.net/eve/for ... 6311071811

3. Re: South, CALifornia HEALING NEEDED- DO YOU KNOW ANYONE?

Hi Kashmirro, I also live in Southern California. Recently my dad has had need of much of healing and he has been receiving healing treatments from a Qigong master named Master Zhou who has been doing energy work in china since he was seven years old. I think his healing has really helped my dad and I highly recommend him, our whole family has since been doing qigong lessons with him and I can really feel the energy firsthand. His office is in West Los Angeles at 2001 S. Barrington Ave. at number 309 (area code 90025)
    [please pm poster for phone number]

Also I was recommend by a friend about another healer in Orange County named Kent who I've heard is a miraculous healer. I meant to go see him but haven't had the time. He is defiantly another option I would recommend if your searching for a healer. His phone numbers are (949) 842-4267 and (949) 493-3592

I wish you good luck and hope you get better

Actually here is the video I saw that led me to first find Master Zhou[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fc0bI5CPuk/url]
    heres it again if it did not work http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fc0bI5CPuk

thanks, I will check into your refrences more. I appreciate your help!!!! Alot!!!
    "It's not what you're doing, It's how you're doing It."

Hey be sure to post your results, I'de be interested in finding out what you thought of the healers