Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How can I awaken my Kundalini?

draco Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by brettb
    Id rather do Kundalini though, unless you can tell me some other way to become totally enlightened.
    well i dont know much about kundalini but i was skimming and this caught my eye. a good mentor once told me that one does not 'become totally enlightened', one only becomes 'more enlightened'. this means that even buddha and jesus themselves, however enlightened they may be, they could still become more enlightened.

this is the only help i can give you, hope it helps!

kalki Guest
    Read books like 'LETTERS ON YOGA' by Sri Aurobindo.He covers every subject. l believe Gopi Krishna consulted him when he was having problems and the letter from Sri Aurobindo went into detail on what to do.

Ascendant Guest
    Tom, could you describe Shaktipat in a little more detail for us, please? I am curious.

Kalonek Guest
    Hi,

I'll tell you how I awoke mine. I did exactly nothing. That's right. Nothing "technical" I mean. No posture, no will of awaking it, no "real" meditation. I just did some NEW for 2 1/2 years and tried to do my best to become a better, more spiritual person. I tried to work on my issues, AND deal with my problems. And it happened on its own when I was ready I guess. I think it's the best way to awake it in first place, not trying to do so but just to live with a will of evolution every day.

sash Guest
    I activated it with will alone, but have also experienced like Kalonek a natural activation as a result of aiming to resolve local attachments and misguided perceptions.

Though in my experience Kundalini is a catalyst for this process anyway.

If you active Kundalini and aren't prepared to "go with it" -- in the sense that you are not prepared to do the "work" that comes from the activation then there is really no point trying to activate it in the first place.
    It's not like a process where you just sit back and let it happen until you become enlightened, it is parallel to what must be done in order whether Kundalini activated or not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2