Thread: Question about throat chakra and higher self

Question about throat chakra and higher self

I've been doing affirmations to remove a large human shaped negative thought form frequently for about a month now and have not noticed and changes around me or to the thought form.

The negative thought form is covering my throat chakra with some of its energy to prevent it from being active while I do the affirmations so that my higher self can't fully understand or recive the affirmation that i'm using.

The thought form also covers my crown chakra in a similar way to prevent me from being enlightened.

When the throat chakra is covered, I'm less creative and articulate than I am when it isn't.

To me, someone said that there's a specific part of the throat chakra that is used to comunnicate with the higher self and that it can't be deactivated. I'm wondering if this is true in other peoples experience.
    "If the inner person is not watchful, the outer person cannot be watched."

star Guest

Re: Question about throat chakra and higher self

In my experience I've found my higher self by entering into my chakras and going deep, deep, deeper until I found my higher self. Or you can follow the cord coming out of your crown and feel for the massive intelligence that feels sorta like yourself.
    Works for me anyway.
    Sounds like your being overshadowed. If you like Franz Bardon, you can use the fire creating techniques he speaks of and create a fire - type energy that burns most astral or etheric critters, well.. even the big ones.
    Use some of the physical measure mentioned on the site like salt-baths and sitting near running water.

Good luck, BTW - I'm not sure how much Salt to use.

Blog Entries

If it were possible to deactivate the throat chakra you wouldn't be able to speak at all. I'm sure parts of it can be 'attenuated', but not deactivated. As to salt baths, depending on the type of entity-

ps. I moved this topic to the self defense section, since you can look for more specific answers here. Like this one.

Just remember that the Salt baths shouldn't be used if you have heart or kidney problems.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

beam Guest

see if it can still block it if u do the affirmations while viewing this intently also.

feel the colour and the symbol enter your aura, like sunlight feels on yer skin. in this case its blue light though. then do yer affiramtions. then eventually you should have this symbol memorized and u can go from there with it by calling it up in yer memory at will without the visual aid.

5. Re: Question about throat chakra and higher self

Quote Originally Posted by josh437781
    I've been doing affirmations to remove a large human shaped negative thought form frequently for about a month now and have not noticed and changes around me or to the thought form.

The negative thought form is covering my throat chakra with some of its energy to prevent it from being active while I do the affirmations so that my higher self can't fully understand or recive the affirmation that i'm using.
    Trust that your High Self does and and can -- it is beyond human restrictions, and "knows all" in regard to you in human form. (this is, of course, my own opinion.) I would offer that to believe your HS cannot, is to feed this Neg's work.

The thought form also covers my crown chakra in a similar way to prevent me from being enlightened.

When the throat chakra is covered, I'm less creative and articulate than I am when it isn't.

To me, someone said that there's a specific part of the throat chakra that is used to comunnicate with the higher self and that it can't be deactivated. I'm wondering if this is true in other peoples experience.
    Ultimately, I do not think we can wholly lose contact with our HS, which also finds connections through higher chakras as well. I believe that people can have blockages that inhibit or cause us to have "static on the line", say (and many go through their whole lives not consciously aware of the connection, that doesn't mean it isn't there), but ultimately our High Self is always there, ready and able to communicate once we clear away the dross.

What is your belief system in re: to Highest Self? Look at those deeply and with brutal honesty.

More to the point: It sounds like you have a 'rider', and a rather tenacious one at that (what is called a Neg here).

No matter the names we call them, these are entities/discarnate beings that attach
    to you and slowly work at anchoring deeper into you. They feed of your energy, for instance, and can attempt to inhibit the higher aspects that might
    inform you and help to clear them away - that "static" mentioned). Have you had any strange events/ odd interactions with another person recently? Or been exposed to a volatile situation, been in the hospital, are at a local bar? These Neg's will literally jump off one host and onto another if they sense a entry point.

Have you worked actively with clearing items such as Violet Fire; shielding your aura (for further prevention, not as much right now for this situation); a good way of clearing the space you live in as well as your body is burning Angelica Root (this works on a more powerful level than Sage, as it banishes negative energies - they hate it); Angelica essential oil can cleanse and protect points on your body, though it is pricey and can be hard to find. Once you burn the Angelica, then burn Frankincense to raise the vibration of the area, you can also put Frankincense essential oil on pulse points of your body, and your neck in particular (btw, REAL essential oil, not fragrance oil. There is a difference).

I have found a combination of things usually helps, like layers the Neg slowly peels off, their strength ebbing away. Another important aspect to keep in mind, is that raising your own energy vibration makes it harder for them to maintain attachment, or attach in the first place. Even if you don't 'feel' connection to your Higher Self, it would be worth it to call on its presence everyday, see a small pure white light within your body at your heart, and slowly as you breath, watch it grow and fill your being. If you see any darkened "neg" feeling areas watch it calmly clear it away, as this white light fills you. This is in essence invoking your Highest Self, a good vibration into your body that leaves no room for this Neg to be present.

I have found that violet fire works very well also, I believe that Bruce has a link about that? (Have to look).

You are the authority of your body, no one and No Thing has the right to keep you from your Highest Self, PERIOD.
    Claim This for yourself, do not let this Neg think it can get away with anything. (Sometimes easier said than done, I know. But it starts with literally, when the thoughts flood your mind, mentally or vocally stating "This is NOT my truth!" and consciously choosing to think another positive thought that is yours.)

If this still does not seem to help, you may want to try and find yourself a local shamanic healer/ energetic healer, to help clear your field or blockage and teach you in person some tools for keeping yourself clear.

Hope this helps!
    Red Arrow
    (full disclosure: I work with people for shamanic healing and energy work, so I"m slowly gathering up a lot of different ways
    to work with such things! They are crafty, those Neg's!)
    Regards,
    Red Arrow

Blog Entries

I wanted to reiterate one more thing that has been said, but I think it bears repeating: One of the most insidious ways that negative entities work on you is by suggestion- implanting ideas in your head such as "it can block you from your HS or it can deactivate this or that chakra". Once you are convinced this is possible access is much easier, because deep down you then lower your defenses. This is why you have to get clear with yourself that you are the powerful one and that nothing can block you- and then apply all manner of countermeasures- passive, active, etc.

BTW Red Arrow, I love your affirmations.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.