Me and my brother, a group of other people with him and a group of people with me very likely at a shore with ride(s) at it a ride where you are strapped to your seat, it takes you all the way up, you are up high as you are facing down, it takes you down quite fast perhaps, and your body & face are near the ground - I was at a place where the waves are big, perhaps two waves at one time, and I think the sand seemed thick - I think I was cold amongst the big waves, I think the water was cold - and I thought something like “I don’t have a favorite in regards to two different shores. …I like the shore.” I think - light blue sky, huge waves (perhaps two at a time in certain instances) - I think each piece of sand was quite thick for its size um - there was no unfriendly activity I’ve noticed amongst acquaintances - My idea is that there was something like an amusement park on the shore or/and rides spread throughout the shore.
My theory is that I COULD have been in the astral realm in my “sleep”.
I wonder if ALL dreams are most definitely our souls visiting the astral realm.
Is there any instance when a dream is NOT a person visiting the astral realm?
Such complexity MAY be the result of an actual cause, it may start to seem this way to me. (complexity in regards to the “big picture” so to put it, and whether it was the result of an actual cause or chance (or/and mere chance).