Last night there were lots of dreams, the two I remember better was one in which my mother, who looked like she was thirty, said something like 'you should have the house under the corporation, so that when the AC breaks you can afford to fix it'. I'm not sure what this means, I'm not sure I knew it in the dream either.
Later on there was a scene in which there were people around an ambulance, like a disaster, but there were people with rifles that were executing some survivors, because some 'had witnessed' something wrong. I was on a gurney playing dead, and had astral vision, so I could see when people would look at me, and I'd hold my breath for as long as they looked, and I'd breathe when they were looking elsewhere. At some point some lady was executed in front of me, and I tried not to react. Later on the real rescuers arrived and I got up and told them what I had seen.
There were other types of disaster dreams, I get the feeling it had to do with earthquakes, but it's pretty jumbled.