Last night (or early morning) a very long dream, I would wake up and go back into it.
We were in this large room, I knew it was in Germany and was a great hall with a giant Christmas tree in the middle. There was a door in the back of the room. Someone and I went through the door and saw a completely different reality, with aliens in it. I do not remember what they looked like, but I knew they were aliens. The act of seeing them changed something in both of us and we immediately knew they have been on earth and have slowly been taking over. We could see what they looked like and they also could see now that we saw them, and we were now marked for death.
Looking through the other side of the door (we had actually gone 'in' and moved around this other reality, learning about the 'others' and how they disguised themselves, and what they were doing) and at some point they discovered us. So we got back through the door to the 'regular' human side of the planet and we started moving away and escaping. For the rest of the morning I continued the 'escaping from them in various ways' theme, sometimes hiding (by changing how they saw me, an energetic thing) and other times by physically running and hiding. In this dream I was accompanied by a family group (not my 'regular here now' family) but my 'dream' family or tribe. There was no resolution at the end of the dream, I just woke up with backaches and had to get up.