The day before yesterday:
I was in an ascending airplane, wondering why I was going to Brazil or somewhere that reminded me of Brazil. In the middle of the flight we started to descend into mountains. The mountains were all around us, and I thought we were crashing. I knew it, and all of a sudden the action stopped, as if frozen in place. I'm wondering if I'm dead, but I could see everyone in the plane as if nothing were happening. Then I had a quick, short superimposed vision of bodies and blood, smoke, etc. Then it was all 'normal'. At that point I thought we were dead but in another "reality", a "normal" simulation. I then tried to get out of the plane, and there was an opening, but when I tried to get through the opening there was a blinding light 'nothingness' outside, and I then wondered how I was going to get out of this environment. Then I thought of my house and found myself instantly transported there, but was dismayed to see that my family members could not see me, and I could not touch them. I became distressed and soon woke up.