I spent most of the night having various kinds of nightmares. The "impending death" dream got mixed up with various other images, and a lot of it was confusing and chaotic.
Part of it was impressed by my receiving a note yesterday from a deceased friend- what happened is that her daughter sent me some pictures of all of us years gone by and she used her mother's address labels. When I got it in the mail it freaked me out a little, and once I opened it I figured out her daughter must have done it. To top it, one of the pictures was recent (from last week) and she looked a lot like her mother did when we used to hang out- sending chills up my spine. Like she was still here but not really.
Later on I found out that we had a major lightning storm last night and I slept through it. Apparently my hubby and son woke up with the very loud thunderbolt that made everyone else jump. They got up and turned the TV on, were up around an hour and then went back to bed. I slept through the whole thing, and knew nothing of it until my son told me this morning.
Weird. It didn't wake me but it sure gave me nightmares with explosions too.