This was quite different in that it was long and detailed.
I was at my old place of employment, or rather, a new company one of my old bosses had started. I was waiting to be assigned the job, and at some point ended up going to the store, a department store that doesn't exist in waking reality. In the store I was trying to find a place to have lunch (like a lunch counter in a drugstore) and also I was trying to either look at something or buy something.
I was told by a store employee that I was not welcome in the store and to please leave (and wouldn't get me a table either, something like that). I asked the woman why, and she evaded me. I went after her asking that if I was going to be denied service, she could at least do me the courtesy of explaining why. She then started to cite things I had written out of context, and accused me of being some kind of occult practitioner. So I clarified what my religious views were, and she started quoting things I had written, which really surprised me, because I did not know some of the things I had written in the internet were published in a variety of magazines and books, related to religion (one of the magazine in the list was guiding lights, and this surprised me greatly as I have never written articles for any church or religion. Other things I had written were featured in Unity publications, which, even though it is the church I go to, I never have written for them. So anyway, this woman kept quoting me out of context and with no understanding and I tried to explain what I wrote meant. As she rattled off a list of things, and I explained them to her, she got more and more impatient and tried to walk behind to a back office (like where they run things) that was 'employees only'. I then asked her to come talk to me and not treat me like this, and another woman came to the door and asked me what was going on, and I explained to her that this employee was denying me my rights and I deserved to know why. When she ran out of things to object to, she just simply left and hid- at that point the lady told me that this employee was jealous of my minor celebrity (apparently in this dream I had written a book and she recognized me, but did not approve) and decided to deny me service.
She assured me that the rest of the employees had read my book and liked my ideas, and I was welcome to the establishment. But still, it bothered me that this other woman had tried to push me around and not explain why, except for my insistence, and still decided to walk away when she realized there was no reality to her judgement.
I then woke up still flustered with this whole situation.