Hello, CF.

I don't know anything about "Dragonball," but the web is my friend:

When a Super Saiyan level is reached, the character's hair turns gold, their eyes turn emerald green, and their power level increases dramatically.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saiyan_...9#Super_Saiyan)

So, this is about a transformation. Goku is the protagonist of the series, so this is about the "main character." The background is your street and your home, so there is a direct relation to you. You discover your own connection with this process of transformation (and tell everyone about it). More accurately - the connection to your old self (former home). So, transformation from the old self to a new, enhanced self. You can actually see this from the perspective of your old self (kitchen window) as it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
Then I was 'there' and I was talking to my mom, and later I was talking to my dad and we talked about how they were both dead but because of the different times of their passing how they had not yet crossed paths.
Now this is validated by yourself having an experience which is not lucid but shows the potential of growing into this enhanced mode of being - keeping contact to the other side. If you were lucid here you might have already finished that transformation, but here you only see where it could take you, I guess.

All snakes are symbols for transformation due to shedding their skin, a long-standing rebirth and transformation archetype. You might be afraid of the many small changes and transformations you have to make (the pythons). Maybe it's a case of "once bitten, twice shy" here. You also see that there might be not only many small changes, but a bigger one (the anaconda).

The fact that the backyard is fenced and walled might show limitations in your growth that have to be overcome. As you see whether you can evade that you meet the big snake - the only way out is the way through. Alternatively it could mean that trying to evade small changes you will encounter a bigger challenge. The fence could mean that there is a clear limit to the amount of changes necessary, you can see it is a finite task.

An anaconda could also represent the fear of Kundalini, the big transformator. Anacondas are constricting snakes, they pose a real danger, though I can't say whether they do for a full-grown human, it doesn't seem so. Now there's a hint if there was one - who needs not be afraid of an anaconda? A full-grown human!

Your first association with the snake is bite (damaging experiences), but as you wake you realise that there is at least no venom (whatever the changes, you will "live").

Cheers,
Oliver