I see my 'mom' dreams have disappeared (I've had two, both featuring her driving a car that was headed for disaster).
This second dream happened in the time the forum was down, and I forgotten exactly when.
Anyway, we were going to an amusement park. Some members of my family and some memnbers of my husband's family were in attendance.
With the living, were my hubby's deceased grandmother, and in my party, my mom was there too. I knew they were deceased, but I accepted their presence without question.
We got divided, and my son and I rode with my mom, while my hubby drove his family in another car.
We entered these salt caves who smelled so good I could taste a sweet flavor along with the salty tang of the air.
As we exited the caves the car started going 'off the rails', and headed to a cliff. I started yelling at her and realized she was like a zombie and wasn't in control of the car. I realized she had no control because she was dead, and had no capacity to judge danger, so I took the wheels and maneuvered us out of there.
At the end of the ride my husband didn't show up. I called him on the cell phone, and he told me he had decided to take his grandma and relatives to a different resort/ride/experience. I could 'see' him and his grandma in a lounge chair by a pool, and got angry.
I woke up angry.
This was sometime last week.