Hi CF,
Back from the workshop and just noticed this. Obviously there could be a hundred interpretations or reasons for this dream. The most logical to me is that he is obviously psychically gifted (thanks to your long line of genes and pre-incarnation agreements) and is experiencing a pre-cognition. He may just be dreaming about a mundane future event with either someone coming to visit or some important message coming to him. How did he feel about it? Was he afraid or ho-hum about it?

The other possibility that comes to mind is that he is experiencing another aspect of himself that is concurrently or close to the same time period incarnating. You know, the whole OverSoul thing. Since 'he" and the "dream he" play video games, it would have to be around this current time in history. Sort of past lives experienced at once.

The Sunday School teacher could just be recognizing his psychic abilities taking a leap in growth. I don't always trust other people's "feelings" about things, even if they are usually fairly psychic. I've seen too many really good ones make really bad calls. Human filters and all that. An excellent psychic told me I needed to get rid of 2 matching vases in my house because negative energy was flowing out of them. Bah Humbug! I love those vases and feel nothing but happy around them, as do all my other guests. Maybe a similar vase hit her on the head in a past life.

Being a mom, it's always good to go with protection when it comes to your kids. So, I thunk ya done good! Better safe and protected than sorry. Like some of us talked about in a previous thread, I wouldn't do anything that is going to scare him, but I know you know that. Since he's opening up, have you taught him basic protection yet? If not, it might be a good time to start. Some kids instinctively know how to protect themselves, but others don't. Tell him to ask Jesus to protect him when he's frightened or doesn't understand what might be happening. Teaching him how to surround himself with the protective White Light of God can be empowering. Anything that will give him confidence that he is safe. Someone told me that one of the mods at AP said that if you nailed jello to a tree and believed it would protect you, then it would. I actually agree with that. When I was about six, I knew for certain that there were snakes and alligators under my bed and ghosts and witches in my closet. Undoubtedly negs interested in me as I was unknowingly born into a line of psychics. I made sure to keep the closet door closed every night and used about 20 or more stuffed animals that I surrounded myself with from head to foot and back up again. I "decided" that they had the power to protect me from anything "bad" and could easily sleep with them guarding me. Those snakes and witches never got me once!