Thread: CF's dream diary

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: Dream and something else

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I was working for my former boss (the good one) and he was telling me to repair a piece of equipment. I immediately found the problem and changed the part. I then wondered if I was supposed to shield the part (it was a heatsinked transistor, if anyone wanted to know) before attaching it to the metal frame of the piece before turning it on. I was holding it (connected, but not attached) and I decided to look at another piece to see if I had to isolate it, and when I stood up to look, my arm moved a little and the transistor touched the metal harness- and for some reason the switch was on, and I began to be electrocuted.
    At this moment my boss walked in, and as I was trying to turn the switch to off without letting go of the transistor, because I was afraid the whole thing was going to explode (smoke was coming out of the piece)- I couldn't press, because the electricity was pulling my hand back. Finally, my boss turned the switch off, and while I was worried about the fact that I had probably blown up what was probably an expensive piece of equipment, he was more worried about my health.
    Once I was composed and the fire was out, he told me not to worry, nothing was damaged, and I should go get something to drink, then go to the parts dept. and come back with a new transistor to see if the other one got damaged. I was pleasantly surprised I wasn't in trouble
    I think you were working on your energy body. A transistor is about regulating energy flow, it could for example be any tertiary energy center. It could have been a minor mistake when trying to learn to get the details of a more subtle energy work right.

The funny thing is that he told you to get something to drink. His reaction to getting something to do with the circuitry is to do something that rebalances your body chemistry. This could be another hint you were working on your own energy system.
    Last edited by Korpo; 12th March 2012 at 02:30 PM.