I was working at some sort of deli (I wasn't 'me' me.) I told the people I worked with that I had the impression that we would be held up or killed or something bad, so they locked the doors. Then I cut an outline of a state. I haven't looked to see which one it is but it was a Northeastern (or eastern, anyway) state from how the cut was placed on a book I had). Then I inserted a pin on the door, and took a huge sandwich with me. It was as big as an encyclopedia book. I was amazed at it's size. (It was chicken salad, lol) So we leave the deli and I'm walking down the street (at night) and this guy approaches me and asks for food for his dog, whose name was 'Caruso.' The dog had a dog body and a human face (creepy) and instead of barking said "Caruso! Caruso!". The guy took a chunk of chicken from my sandwich and gave it to the dog who ate it. I was annoyed, because I hadn't replied to the man yet (even though it was my intention to give him a piece, it was his presumption that bothered me.) I told him off and walked away.

Try to make sense of that.