My son has had his first 'weird' dream (he just turned 9). In it he lived about three days, and on about day two he realized he was dreaming, but couldn't wake up and didn't think to try to change the dream, and finally on day three he woke up. This both impresses and alarms me for the following reasons: As I child I had numerous projections and had this type of 'whole other life dream'. Like other projectors here, so I wonder what significance this has to his spiritual development. It alarms me because this means he's the same kind of crazy as me! Just kidding- well, only half-kidding. There's another part of the dream that kind of alarms me- dream interpreters can feel free to jump in on this- Throughout his dream, which pretty much was very mundane, he got up in the morning, went through his day, had meals, played video games, had company who came and left (like in any normal three days, except no school)- there was one recurring theme: The doorbell would ring, he'd answer the door, there'd be a note on the door that first said: "We're on our way". Then later, another ring, the note says "We're almost here", then again, "We're coming", and at the end of the dream, right before waking up, "We're here". But interestingly, there was no one at the door, and he woke up. Well, I don't have to tell you I did a mild clearing (I don't know if this was a good or not so good thing) but I'd like some opinions if you have any. Some of you (Sash & Patty) know some details about him that may help in the interpretation, although it may have no bearing on this dream whatsoever.

ps. The next day, which was a Sunday, his sunday school teacher told me she could tell he had a major change of energy, because something happened with him that always happens to her when someone around her has a radical shift of energy. For whatever that's worth. He already has mild metaphysical training- and meditates at least once a week- any parents' advice regarding this?