I think this is similar, but in a sideways fashion.
We were living in a house that was a store in a shopping mall. That is, the front of the house was a store, like a furniture store or a kitchen cabinet store, lots of granite and marble, and as you got inside it was our house. My husband commented that when I felt like taking a walk I could walk around the mall and look at the other stores. If you continued inwards to the house, it turned into a very large cave-ish space, but with trees and animals. The very top of the cave had a hole in it which let the natural light in, which gave a beautiful effect- a magical effect akin to the scapes in the movie 'avatar'- not so much in appearance (nothing extraterrestrial-looking), but in the feeling of magic and beauty. Inside the cave we looked like Mayas and our cats had Jaguars, one black jaguar and a spotted one. Besides my son we also had a baby girl (in diapers). The baby girl is the only person who doesn't have a correspondence in 'real life'. I imagine it may be some child aspect of me, maybe.
Nothing remarkable happened, we were just lounging in the couch in the cave with our cats, who were snuggly.