This morning:
I am having a flying dream and come upon a landscape in which I see my old house, that is being refurbished. The outside patio is now a large shallow pond, and there are dogs and cats wading in it. When I get close I see R. doing some construction and there is a young man I don't recognize carrying some lumber and construction equipment. I see R. working on a second house, and I am told my s. is in the first house waiting for them to finish building her a house. I express skepticism at R. working hard, as he's never been a hard worker. I tell the young man that this is a dream (I am lucid) and he says "no, this is reality." I tell him "how can this be reality if I'm flying?" and he says "no, you're standing." All of a sudden I'm standing on the ground and can't fly. I still know I'm dreaming but have lost my floating ability. I wonder if this is his dream or if he's psyched me out. I continued to walk along with him and talk, amazed at the insights about life he has, and I'm happy they're taking care of her. I wake up happy and somewhat relieved. I feel like this dream is significant, which is why I'm writing it down.