Thread: CF's dream diary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CF's dream diary

What I can see, especially on this forum, is enormous increase in nightmares, me included.
    (But I think I mostly worked it out, so that they are very rare now - at least in their litaral form; certain techniques and approach help).

I'm investigating this subject for months now, however, I have certain observations and conclusions already, one of those being that we (people, especially with the 6th and possibly 7th, but also, interestingly, 2nd, energy centers activated) are under massive, negative influence (I shy away from using a word "invasion" yet) on the planet at lower astral levels, or whatever name you wish to assign it to those.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    What I can see, especially on this forum, is enormous increase in nightmares, me included.
    (But I think I mostly worked it out, so that they are very rare now - at least in their litaral form; certain techniques and approach help).

I'm investigating this subject for months now, however, I have certain observations and conclusions already, one of those being that we (people, especially with the 6th and possibly 7th, but also, interestingly, 2nd, energy centers activated) are under massive, negative influence (I shy away from using a word "invasion" yet) on the planet at lower astral levels, or whatever name you wish to assign it to those.
    I agree, but not necessarily in the same way- negative energy. My clairvoyance has been at an all time low for the last two years, and the last time I saw my mother in dream/visitation she told me to not try to contact her, because it probably would not be her.
    Last night I had the type of dream with my father I used to get when he had just passed- a recurrent one that always left me perplexed. He is on the other side, but has been resuscitated, and will not tell what happened when he was dead.
    Now he's back (in my dreams in the 'dead zone', having been back for the second time. It is a weird thing and I don't really know what it means, but it doesn't feel good.
    I like seeing him again but I can't understand the whole 'being back after being back after being dead' thing. A number of friends have interpreted this for me, but I never 'get' it. It's just strange and discomfiting.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I agree, but not necessarily in the same way- negative energy. My clairvoyance has been at an all time low for the last two years, and the last time I saw my mother in dream/visitation she told me to not try to contact her, because it probably would not be her.
    Last night I had the type of dream with my father I used to get when he had just passed- a recurrent one that always left me perplexed. He is on the other side, but has been resuscitated, and will not tell what happened when he was dead.
    Now he's back (in my dreams in the 'dead zone', having been back for the second time. It is a weird thing and I don't really know what it means, but it doesn't feel good.
    I like seeing him again but I can't understand the whole 'being back after being back after being dead' thing. A number of friends have interpreted this for me, but I never 'get' it. It's just strange and discomfiting.
    Do you have any suspicions why your clairvoyance got stuck?

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts