Three dreams.
I was jumping on a pogo stick. I was having so much fun, childlike. Every time I jumped up I would see wonderful star views. It was glorious. Then I woke up and went to the bathroom, and tried to go back to this simple yet joyful dream.

Then we were in a hotel, on vacation. My son was jumping up and down in a bed (as he used to do when he was little) and he hurt his head. He had two bumps, one on his upper right, and one on the back of his head. I said let's go to the hospital, but he said he was ok. I woke up again, this time it was around five o'clock.

In this dream I was outside, and the sky was full of stars, very clear. We were in Georgia (?) and were enjoying watching meteor showers. Every time I saw one I'd yell it out loud. It was fun. Then all of a sudden we began to see many lights moving at the same time. I thought we were being pelted with many meteors, and waited for explosions, but none came. Then all of a sudden there were hundreds of lights in the sky, moving in tandem. Then they grew larger, looked more like orbs, instead of moving stars. I thought 'these are not meteors'. Now there was a policeman next to me. He asked me if I believed in UFOs, and I immediately said no, I didn't believe in them. (my natural paranoia). Then I started running to take cover, I didn't know what was going to happen with the orbs, which I was convinced were UFOs. So I walked south and found a small adobe house, and went in. Inside were a group of women dressed in black clothes, with balaclavas an everything. They were speaking in Polish. I went inside and sat on a chair, and immediately a woman said in broken english, that people that didn't understand them were not allowed in, and they didn't speak english. I heard one speak spanish to another one, so I told her I speak spanish and then she spoke to me, and said I could stay- and said that the reason that they didn't allow anyone in that didn't speak their language(s) was to protect them, because if they didn't understand they would feel lonely, so it was a form of protecting them, not themselves. I believe I started telling them why I was there, but the dream drifted or I woke up.