Last week I had two experiences in which I saw Jesus (in two separate dreams on the same night) and the Archangel Michael. I don't remember what happened in the dream, it is very fuzzy. I just didn't want to forget to write it down.

About three days ago I 'got fired' from this job I've had in my dreams, it was quite surprising. Not sure what it means. I had gotten more and more isolated from the company, and now only could access some rooms, others were closed to me. Then one morning I got to my bench, only to see someone else in it. When I asked what this was about, he told me he had been given my job. I was surprised, but not upset. Until I went to the parking lot and found my car wasn't there. I was told I no longer had clearance to park there any more, and I was walking around the parking lot, wondering how I was going to get home if I couldn't find my car, who had been supposedly towed away to a public part of the lot, which I of course couldn't find.

Last night I had a very long dream in which I took a trip with my family, and we went to various places- where I was born, and places I don't remember ever been to. At some point I was in a train or plane (it was one of those long dreams with chapters, all having to do with traveling, in various conveyances) in which a man that seemed unsavory and was vaguely threatening took a liking to me and kept sitting next to me and flicking a knife. At some point he threatened my husband (or actually, me, by vaguely letting me know he wanted to harm my husband. The whole time I handled the guy until he did this, and I told him I wasn't afraid of his puny knife and if he threatenened my husband once again I would kill him- literally. He then continued to stick to me thoughout various 'chapters' of the dream. Even when the scenarios changed he didn't want to leave my side, and continued to show me his knife every now and then. At the end of the dream I decided to oblige him and I had a conversation with him, not scolding or chastising, only a normal conversation. He asked me about a piece of electronics he had picked up in some sort of place, and I explained to him what the electronic components did, and he smiled and left.
I had the feeling this dream was some sort of a test, I had to let go of preconceptions (he looked like a scary scumbag) and treat him like a normal person, and when I did, he left. His smile was no longer threatening, more like happy.