Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Thread: CF's dream diary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: My dream diary

Woke up many times last night, I did not feel well, had some asthma and was hot- and one of the times I had projection sensations (movement) but I coughed, and then later I couldn't make the effort to stay with it because I was too tired to try to focus.

In the first dream I was at a monastery, and was going through some lesson (more like a workshop) in which my body was covered in rashes and I was so fat I could barely move. When I woke up one morning I found I was in another body. I was an african-american girl, young (like late teens or early twenties). I was very thin and strong and beautiful. I was very happy and was doing all kinds of tasks and at some point I asked the monks/brothers to go back to my body. All the people that were in my group initially were leaving and I didn't want to be left behind. The brother I talked to told me I had left that body behind, and I remember wondering how my people (my family, etc.) were going to recognize me and how they would treat me now that I was black. I then started to leave and woke up.
    Again.
    Went back to sleep and had another dream.
    We (my husband, son and some sort of school group) were in some sort of field trip to somewhere up north, like Sweden or Scandinavia. We had gotten in a ski lift in two groups- When I got to the top it was in a closed lodge that looked a little like a fake Christmas village (but large) and there was a lot of snow inside. When I first looked at it I thought my son would love it, but when I touched it it wasn't cold, and I realized it was fake snow. Then I sat to wait for them to arrive, and I woke up before they did.

---
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 2nd March 2012 at 05:21 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

The freaking mafia

So I'm dreaming that we're living in this house (that is not 'our' house) and we're just minding our own business, when a whole bunch of people come in the house.
    It is a very large extended family, and two of the men come in holding another man. There are women, grandmothers, aunts, mothers, and children along with them. Some of their kids are about my son's age, while others were younger. The scary men tell the kids to go outside with my son, to see his video game or something 'innocent' like that. We know they don't want the kids to see what's going to happen.
    They tell us that if we cooperate no one will be hurt, so we comply.
    The men take the man into the kitchen and the women stay with me. I hear the man screaming as he gets tortured or something horrible. I can hear the men screaming in anger at him about his betrayal, and he screams and cries that he will never do that again, that he is loyal.
    I am terrified for my son but am constantly reassured by the women that he is safe, the kids are as innocent as he is and they are outside so they don't see this side of this family. They attempt to chat with me and I chat with them, always nervous. My husband is there with us but he doesn't talk much.
    Finally the men come out, and the tortured man looks as if he hasn't been killed or maimed- he looks as if he got a beating, and he smiles and I see he had a tooth pulled, probably when he was screaming.
    Now they are all smiling and being congenial to each other, and patting the tortured man in the back, as if it wasn't a big thing.
    Then the kids come in and my son is ok, not knowing what was going on there, and they leave.
    I wake up a bit perplexed.
    I go to sleep for a little while and dream something similar but without the fear, just the feeling of not knowing what that was all about.

Blog Entries

Dream and something else

I was working for my former boss (the good one) and he was telling me to repair a piece of equipment. I immediately found the problem and changed the part. I then wondered if I was supposed to shield the part (it was a heatsinked transistor, if anyone wanted to know) before attaching it to the metal frame of the piece before turning it on. I was holding it (connected, but not attached) and I decided to look at another piece to see if I had to isolate it, and when I stood up to look, my arm moved a little and the transistor touched the metal harness- and for some reason the switch was on, and I began to be electrocuted.
    At this moment my boss walked in, and as I was trying to turn the switch to off without letting go of the transistor, because I was afraid the whole thing was going to explode (smoke was coming out of the piece)- I couldn't press, because the electricity was pulling my hand back. Finally, my boss turned the switch off, and while I was worried about the fact that I had probably blown up what was probably an expensive piece of equipment, he was more worried about my health.
    Once I was composed and the fire was out, he told me not to worry, nothing was damaged, and I should go get something to drink, then go to the parts dept. and come back with a new transistor to see if the other one got damaged. I was pleasantly surprised I wasn't in trouble, and headed off to the kitchen to get a drink, and on the way there was a lady in what looked like an open dutch door and she was on the other side of it, and she appeared to be cooking. She then asked me about a recipe she was making that came with a prepackaged spice mix (like a lipton soup or some other thing like that) and I advised here that when I used those spice packets I usually use half of the packet and cook and taste it, because they are mostly salt and preservatives, and use my own spices.
    I then walked to the fridge and woke up.

I closed my eyes (it was still early and it's Sat.) and started to move through a starry field, and as I floated through it (it was like the beginning of phasing) I heard a female voice, which started talking to me about healing on the inside and wreaking havoc on the outside. We were going through colorful nebulae and I could see a very specific constellation ahead- and I asked her to clarify, and she said some things that I have mostly forgotten, and I slowly woke up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 10th March 2012 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Added pic

Blog Entries

Re: Dream and something else

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I was working for my former boss (the good one) and he was telling me to repair a piece of equipment. I immediately found the problem and changed the part. I then wondered if I was supposed to shield the part (it was a heatsinked transistor, if anyone wanted to know) before attaching it to the metal frame of the piece before turning it on. I was holding it (connected, but not attached) and I decided to look at another piece to see if I had to isolate it, and when I stood up to look, my arm moved a little and the transistor touched the metal harness- and for some reason the switch was on, and I began to be electrocuted.
    At this moment my boss walked in, and as I was trying to turn the switch to off without letting go of the transistor, because I was afraid the whole thing was going to explode (smoke was coming out of the piece)- I couldn't press, because the electricity was pulling my hand back. Finally, my boss turned the switch off, and while I was worried about the fact that I had probably blown up what was probably an expensive piece of equipment, he was more worried about my health.
    Once I was composed and the fire was out, he told me not to worry, nothing was damaged, and I should go get something to drink, then go to the parts dept. and come back with a new transistor to see if the other one got damaged. I was pleasantly surprised I wasn't in trouble
    I think you were working on your energy body. A transistor is about regulating energy flow, it could for example be any tertiary energy center. It could have been a minor mistake when trying to learn to get the details of a more subtle energy work right.

The funny thing is that he told you to get something to drink. His reaction to getting something to do with the circuitry is to do something that rebalances your body chemistry. This could be another hint you were working on your own energy system.
    Last edited by Korpo; 12th March 2012 at 02:30 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Dream within a dream

Today, a dream within a dream- I go to a mall with my son, and suddenly wake up in a hotel room, both he and I are there in a sort of luxurious suite. I look in the mirror and am surprised to see my face- it is covered by a poxy rash or little dots, and my whole body too, and I look like an eighty-year old woman- it's very alarming and I look around.

I try to remember what happened last night, how we ended up there, and I have lingering memories of being on a beach, and chinese people, and now we're in this place. I pick up the phone to call my husband, and I get a woman answering the phone (I hadn't dialed yet) and she tells me, in very broken and accented english, that I cannot dial out, that she has to do it for me. So I tell her my phone number and she tells me it is busy. I find this strange and I pick up the phone again and she's already there.

I hang up the phone, and my son comes in holding a cellphone, and talking loudly- saying why don't you call him on this one? And I shush him and tell him to come quietly so we can call for help, since I suddenly feel we're there as prisoners, and I struggle to try to remember how we ended up there, where we are and how we can escape.
    Then the dream ends and I had a few attempts at a conversation with a male voice who didn't answer my "who are you" questions, and I woke up too much, so I got up.

Blog Entries

Interesting, C.F. I imagine you may have been doing some self-healing.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    You need to explain that to me...

Anyway, today I had an 'existential angst' type of dream, in which I remembered (or relived) parts of my life where I felt trapped, and when I realized that my parents are dead, I felt such loss and pain that I realized that we spend much of our youth feeling resentful at the rules and emotional turmoil that we feel from being protected or responsible, and then, when we are 'freed' from them we realize that it's what life is for, loving someone (and worrying about them) and being loved and protected (and resenting it)- if we didn't need this we wouldn't come here in the first place.
    This realization was part of the dream, and I woke up feeling a lot of emotional pain, but glad to have had some of the experiences I have in the past.
    I suppose this was an astral body thing that came up.
    Cheers.

Blog Entries

The way you take this experience shows how far you have come.

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Beekeeper

You need to explain that to me...
    Quote Originally Posted by C.F
    I was working for my former boss (the good one) and he was telling me to repair a piece of equipment. I immediately found the problem and changed the part.

A guide taking the form of your boss because he's in the position of leadership, leading you through some form of self-repair? A self-aspect guiding you through an occurrence in your own world?

Quote Originally Posted by C.F
    I then wondered if I was supposed to shield the part (it was a heatsinked transistor, if anyone wanted to know) before attaching it to the metal frame of the piece before turning it on. I was holding it (connected, but not attached) and I decided to look at another piece to see if I had to isolate it, and when I stood up to look, my arm moved a little and the transistor touched the metal harness- and for some reason the switch was on, and I began to be electrocuted.
    Electrocution may be re-entry sensations at one level being interpreted at another. Shielding could reference self-protection of some nature and "heatsink" is very close to "heartsink", don't you think? I wonder what you considering isolating one piece might be about? If a transistor amplifies, have you gotten the opposite effect to what you intended by that approach? (I ask because I know nothing at all about electronics and I'm trying to understand how this might work as metaphor/symbol).

I could keep attempting this but I'd probably be barking up the wrong tree and I think if you get the gist of my suggestion and that goes somewhere, you'd do a better job interpreting the rest.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    A guide taking the form of your boss because he's in the position of leadership, leading you through some form of self-repair? A self-aspect guiding you through an occurrence in your own world?

Electrocution may be re-entry sensations at one level being interpreted at another. Shielding could reference self-protection of some nature and "heatsink" is very close to "heartsink", don't you think? I wonder what you considering isolating one piece might be about? If a transistor amplifies, have you gotten the opposite effect to what you intended by that approach? (I ask because I know nothing at all about electronics and I'm trying to understand how this might work as metaphor/symbol).

I could keep attempting this but I'd probably be barking up the wrong tree and I think if you get the gist of my suggestion and that goes somewhere, you'd do a better job interpreting the rest.
    [/INDENT]
    I indeed did- thanks, BeeK.
    And thanks, Oliver, I see it now.

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast