Page 20 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast

Thread: CF's dream diary

Blog Entries

Re: Meeting with mom

I had a restless night, what with back to school things popping up at the last minute.
    Woke up in the middle of the night and had trouble going back to sleep. Finally went to sleep, and had a dream the content I have mostly forgotten- but the significant part stayed with me- My mom (and several others) were in a room with me, and I was talking to her about how I've seen her and thought it wasn't her, and I was explaining why I didn't think it was her before. Then I embraced her and she smiled, and I went into some other dream. I did not wake up from this dream so it's surprising that I do remember it at all.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Re: My dream diary

Aug 22 had forgotten to post
    Dreamed about my mom and my grandma together. We were sitting in the 'white zone' (where there's nothing) and my grandma said she was going to give me two gifts, and my mom gave me advice about something. Then I woke up.

Blog Entries

I was hired by this firm that published some sort of magazine, I think I was supposed to be a reporter- My immediate woman boss called me and told me the 'big' boss wanted to talk to me, and I was intimidated because he had the reputation of being nasty and tough, although very good looking, in a JFK-ish way. So I walk in his office and he is bending over getting some sort of note he wanted to give me. Interestingly, he was wearing a woman's bathrobe over his clothes (suit), and it looked ridiculous- not a 'sexy' woman's robe, something with ruffles and little flowers- like a flannel granny pajama but in robe form.
    I acted as if this was completely normal, and I was wearing a sweater over the clothes I was wearing. As he was looking for the paper I looked at the mirror that was in front of us (behind the couch) and I could see my reflection (it wasn't me, but was the same type) and I thought I looked good, and he got up and gave me the note after I make a small nervous joke, and it involved me being assigned to another country. Then I woke up (or rather I was woken up).

Blog Entries

Just curious, CFT, but do you use a shielding technique of some sort?
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I do, but lately I've been in situations where I'm in contact with lots of people and I don't habitually shield when I go out- just protection for the household.
    This experiencing reality as another person is not new for me, for whatever that's worth.

But why do you ask, do you see this particular dream as something to worry about?
    In the dream I wasn't nervous, just a little confused about who I was supposed to be and what was supposed to happen- but the sight of this guy who obviously had a screw loose wasn't intimidating, I just wanted to continue the experience as long as possible, so I was being very careful of what to say anyway- a sort of 'half' lucidity, not so much about knowing it was a dream, but knowing this was one of these 'other' adventures in which I wanted to figure out what was supposed to happen, if this makes any sense.

Blog Entries

No, about the shielding, it just occurred to me that if someone shields then that might make it more difficult for me to impress the dream image on them.

This is funny, I came here to your dream diary and started reading and copying off sections that dealt with the dream symbol then I came to a dream I had read before and realized I was reading dreams from early in the month .

There's something to be said about that, I posted the dream 'image' the 19th, but these images were easily from the week or more before - yet I can find references to the dream symbol in them.

I'm about ready to close this one, and we'll see.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Back in my grandfather's house, which was now ours. This time we were out in a field, working the farm. The part we were working on was out sustenance vegetable patch- we were planting a variety of vegetables, and they were coming into fruition. I could see maize (corn) growing. It was happy and satisfying work.
    IRL my grandpa had a citrus farm- citrus and sugarcane, and he would lease some of the land to dairy farmers to pasture their cows. There was never a home vegetable patch, and we never worked it- the closest to this was when I was young and stayed there for vacation, and we would get up early to gather eggs for breakfast.

I routinely visit his house in dreamtime (it doesn't exist anymore, it was sold and subdivided years ago) but I had never 'worked the farm' until last night.
    It was a happy and fulfilling dream, it made me happy.

ps. to Richard: No peacock, only vegetables.

Blog Entries

I was having some sort of 'alien abduction' dream. I am in a room that is not my room, a type of submarine, it's a rounded room with hatches- My father (who passed many years ago) is there, and I am telling him a story. I am recounting something that happened (that didn't really happen) when I was younger. I was telling him that when I used to work at my old-old job (real job, the rest is not true in this waking life) I used to work with Darryl Hall and John Oates in the electronics company that I used to work in. I was telling him how they used to play pranks on each other all the time, and how much fun we used to have at the job. (Didn't happen, I wasn't even a fan of their music).
    Much time passed on this craft, (possibly weeks in dreamtime) and I was held in this place with others, and the submarine (craft) was rounded and had cabins around it, maybe four. In the middle room was a lab, where we ate and worked and talked about the work we were doing- at night each one retired to their bunks (private rooms) and at night (or when I was sleeping) a shadowy entity would come in and instruct me as to what I was supposed to do. In the morning I had vague memories of what I was to do, and the materials were there, and I would work on the project. Days went by with the same process, and I saw that I was close to being done with my project. I began to be afraid that once we were done with the project, they would kill us, because even though each one of us had only a part each, I was afraid that we "knew too much". I began to fear finishing, and tried to stay awake to see who came in through the hatches, and would they kill me? I struggled with staying awake, and started to lose it. Then as I began to fall asleep (but not to completely lose consciousness) a shadowy figure came in (I could see a silhouette, because it was dark) and it was very tall, with an elongated neck and the head was very long. This filled me with wonder and I waited for something to happen, but nothing happened, I got up the next day and was still there, and the other people were there, and then I woke up.

Later on I had a different dream, this time I was asked to open up some sort of store, and was given products to display, and there were various empty places. The area I was in looked 'brand new', green grass, open spaces and empty rooms, and there were a few people there, some who were supposed to work with me, others that were there to see or buy. I started doing what I naturally do, which is to start organizing what's there, and next door (or down the hall) there were two women who were related, and who were arguing. Apparently one of them had lost a relative and had to host the funeral, and she was asking the other (older) woman to host it in her apartment, and the older lady was saying "absolutely not"-
    Then I woke up.

Blog Entries

Hello, CF.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I started doing what I naturally do, which is to start organizing what's there, and next door (or down the hall) there were two women who were related, and who were arguing. Apparently one of them had lost a relative and had to host the funeral, and she was asking the other (older) woman to host it in her apartment, and the older lady was saying "absolutely not"-
    Then I woke up.
    Maybe both aspects of you. Maybe related to your own loss, some aspects still hung up on that.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Then as I began to fall asleep (but not to completely lose consciousness) a shadowy figure came in (I could see a silhouette, because it was dark) and it was very tall, with an elongated neck and the head was very long.
    Was it the DREADED PEACOCK!!!

Richard
    - E Hubbard

Page 20 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast