Page 22 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast

Thread: CF's dream diary

Blog Entries

Re: My dream diary

Last night I was doing some experiments with an exercise - getting a better hang for it. I asked "What animal would my unlimited self be?" - "Giraffe" - "And my limited self?" - "Affe (ape)"

So, is it "the dreaded giraffe" now or what?

Oliver

Blog Entries

Giraffe

It's funny how sometimes you try to connect on purpose (like in the dream experiment we had been participating in) and then when you're not trying, this type of thing happens.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

No, I think it was something like a humanoid giraffe, but the head was teeny-tiny.
    Were you around there, Beekeeper?
    Not on the 8th, lovely.

Teeny tiny head makes me think of a scene from "Beetlejuice".
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

CF,

spontaneously thought about your dream because I had something stuck in my sock.

So, there's "something stuck" you have "to get rid off" before you can "move on." In this case your family has moved on without you, so either you need to clear something out without your family (which could also represent your deceased relatives) or regarding your family.

The act of clearing out the rock might have been symbolic for the necessary energy transformation. The subsequent emotional reaction by taking the dream too literal might be a bit problematic, but that's how it is.

Since you're going places in a ghost town just like Tombstone, all of this could pertain to your work in the afterlife.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Maybe- I have been communicating with my mom lately, and no one else is involved in this, that I know of.

Blog Entries

Exploding cars, lions in college

1-
    I was driving my car somewhere, and I parked it in one of those underground parking garages. It is not my car, it was some sort of minivan or suv. I was looking at the back, and there was a special compartment that was sealed, some sort of high-pressure thing. When I went to get my car again, the back was open and there were some groceries in it, ketchup bottles and other things in it. I thought it was a weird place for my husband to put things in, but I ignored it and got in the car. My son was in the car with me. We drove around for a bit and then all of a sudden the inside of the car started to freeze, or clog up. We got out of the car and looked around. Ir occurred to me that putting the groceries in this compartment messed up the exhaust and caused some sort of problem. When we were going to go back in the car we saw that most of the interior was covered in ice, and there was something dangeours in the way it was growing. I quickly sent my son to call for help (elsewhere) and got into the car, and drove it away from places with people, and then got out of the car and threw myself on the ground as the car exploded.
    Then I woke up, and later on had more dreams I don't remember. Then, the early before waking dream:
    2-
    I was at the place where I went to college, and it had grown immensely. There were new buildings amongst the older ones and the schools were in different places- biology was where the arts school used to be and it was very crowded.
    I was walking along the campus quad with a group of people (some I remembered from my college days, and some I remembered from other college dreams, and some I don't remember at all- and we were going over our schedules. This was the first day and everyone had been there before, but were in their last years. I was the only one who had actually graduated and yet wanted to start all over, and was actually scheduled for classes I have already taken, unlike most of them.
    I had picked one really interesting class amongst the ones I didn't care if I missed, but was trying to figure out where it was, and every time I went to a dept. I was familiar with, it turned out they had changed the location and it was now in a different building, which I didn't know about. I never remembered a first day being so confusing, in my previous (waking life) college years.
    I kept looking for this class, and I didn't even know what time it was supposed to be, I just wanted to go to it, when someone in the group announced that the teacher of the coveted class had announced that since he was so popular and the class was overbooked, he would give a pop quiz the first day, and whoever flunked it or was late would be invited to leave.
    So we started to go to the class in a hurry, and I tried to go into a building as a shortcut to the one where this teacher was, when all of a sudden I was stuck in some sort of zoo act, and my son was suddenly next to me. It was one of those acts you see in the zoo where they bring animals out up close and personal so you can pet them. Only here the animals were full grown lions.
    I decided I didn't want my son to be in the presence of lions that were not restrained other than by handlers, and once or twice the lions roared in my face, very scary and loud. I took his hand and tried to get out of there and ended up in a different building/room with more lions. So I tried to get through by putting my body between him and the lions. These lions were actually tame and didn't attack or even roar, or anything. They were like kitty cats, and I think at some point they either turned into cats or we ended up in a room full of cats, I'm not sure.
    Then I woke up, and that was it.
    ---

Blog Entries

Re: Exploding cars, lions in college

Hello, CF.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    1-
    I was driving my car somewhere, and I parked it in one of those underground parking garages. It is not my car, it was some sort of minivan or suv. I was looking at the back, and there was a special compartment that was sealed, some sort of high-pressure thing. When I went to get my car again, the back was open and there were some groceries in it, ketchup bottles and other things in it. I thought it was a weird place for my husband to put things in, but I ignored it and got in the car. My son was in the car with me. We drove around for a bit and then all of a sudden the inside of the car started to freeze, or clog up. We got out of the car and looked around. Ir occurred to me that putting the groceries in this compartment messed up the exhaust and caused some sort of problem. When we were going to go back in the car we saw that most of the interior was covered in ice, and there was something dangeours in the way it was growing. I quickly sent my son to call for help (elsewhere) and got into the car, and drove it away from places with people, and then got out of the car and threw myself on the ground as the car exploded.
    Seems like there is a high pressure to catch up with things that were inaccessible before. To prevent an imminent explosion. This is related with the access to this new energy body - the mental body Kurt mentioned.

If I understand it right accessing higher energy bodies can exert a pressure to release issues from lower energy bodies. Maybe this is dramatized here as the car explosion.

Ice can be energetic blockage. It's symbolic for the opposite of "flow" - everything has frozen and become immobile.

Cheers,
    Oliver

going in circles is talking the talk/mimicry, where fear is blind to the gentled sight vs walking the walk which never looks back, is always free of circling simply because the eyes are set upon what they fearlessly love.

Surpass the Dream by stepping in to Life, as it is, Real. When the world is seen 'as it is', and not as one would have it be; then Life is at hand, otherwise life is but a withheld dream as the very splinter within causal of one's yearning ache...to be.

Be Free,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itDf4JIZni8
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Hey, CF.

Lots of goodies in the next one!

2-
    I was at the place where I went to college, and it had grown immensely. There were new buildings amongst the older ones and the schools were in different places- biology was where the arts school used to be and it was very crowded.
    This is possibly to symbolise your own growth - but I'd say the place you perceive is nonphysical.

I was walking along the campus quad with a group of people (some I remembered from my college days, and some I remembered from other college dreams, and some I don't remember at all- and we were going over our schedules. This was the first day and everyone had been there before, but were in their last years. I was the only one who had actually graduated and yet wanted to start all over, and was actually scheduled for classes I have already taken, unlike most of them.
    This might denote that you mastered a set of lessons in your last incarnation, and now you are re-learning part of them in this life.

I had picked one really interesting class amongst the ones I didn't care if I missed, but was trying to figure out where it was, and every time I went to a dept. I was familiar with, it turned out they had changed the location and it was now in a different building, which I didn't know about. I never remembered a first day being so confusing, in my previous (waking life) college years.
    This is probably the confusion of trying to bring past life memories in correlation with this life. While the underlying lessons haven't changed as such, the where, when and with whom has. A certain disorientation when compared with "what you already know" (but not from this life).

I kept looking for this class, and I didn't even know what time it was supposed to be, I just wanted to go to it, when someone in the group announced that the teacher of the coveted class had announced that since he was so popular and the class was overbooked, he would give a pop quiz the first day, and whoever flunked it or was late would be invited to leave.
    That's maybe a fear to "miss out" symbolised in the dream. Not being there when it happens. Not getting the opportunity to do this. Maybe also something to instill a sense of urgency. Maybe also about the attitudes towards the challenges of learning - of maybe not being up to it or being treated unfairly.

I don't know about the rest of the dream.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Ice can be energetic blockage. It's symbolic for the opposite of "flow" - everything has frozen and become immobile.Oliver
    Exactly Ollie. this is why our Earth sheds Her ice, ice which has long withheld our true awakened conscious awareness of Being. Water/Word returning to the Flow. Aquarius
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Page 22 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast