Page 25 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast

Thread: CF's dream diary

Blog Entries

Belated dream.

Last night's, or the night before's. Just remembered almost a day or two later.
    I was at the beach, or at some sort of beach resort. I walked by the seashore, and noticed the whole shore was bordered with shallow pools of water along the shore, deeper than the edge. Behind the pools was the open ocean. In some of the pools there were people fishing, and in other pools there was nothing happening. In some of the pools there were fish, and they were having races, from one side of the pool to the other. They were having fun. In the open ocean part there were some people swimming.
    I approached a building that seemed prominent (like a lifeguard shack, etc.) and talked to someone (male) who told me that before, when people were fishing, no one used to be allowed in the water, and vice-versa, but since "Jim" had taken control of the place, he had organized it so everyone could go in when they wanted, provided they used the correct areas.
    It was approaching dusk and I wanted to go in the water, so I dipped a foot in one of the pools, and found the water to be warm, which surprised me, considering the time of the year (it's autumn here in the northern hemisphere). As usual, I woke up before jumping in.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Re: My dream diary

Cool vivid dream, CF. Jim sounds pretty decent!

All our extraterrestrial talk had me dreaming vividly too - UFOs galore and (because I'd watched PInk Floyd's The Wall again before bed) a gloriously vivid sky movie.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

I'm surprised I didn't have ET dreams, considering.

I had two dreams last night. ATM I recall the second one, may bring me to the first one.
    I was walking to the library. On my way there I ran into an old acquaintance (not a friend). He started walking with me even though I'd have preferred he went someplace else. I went into the library and he stayed in, and started sparring with the people in it. I walked out. Then I ran into Oliver, who was also on his way to the library. I walked with him, and went we went in there, it was a free-for all, people fighting. I recall there was a soda machine on top of him (Oliver, you looked younger and very thin) and I remember pulling him out of the room by his feet, until we went outside. Then my brother W. walked in and started fighting in there. At this point I woke up and wondered what it was all about.

In the first dream, after some stuff I don't remember (had to do with my moving away on my own to a different place, and being some sort of spy), I was listening to what some people were saying and was supposed to tell someone the information I had learned. We were on a beach, and to talk to my 'contact' I had to go under water, because I knew we were being watched and listened to. I was angry at the lack of opportunity to be able to talk, but knew it had to be that way.

Blog Entries

Hey, CF.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I recall there was a soda machine on top of him (Oliver, you looked younger and very thin)
    I would expect to be so - under a soda machine.

You're the second person in a week commenting on my slim energy body. No kidding!

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Hot tub cascading on a cliff.

We were out on a field and there was a hot tub. I was sitting in it outside and my husband was pouring hot water over my back. I realized that the tub was on a cliff and that the place that my feet were in had caved in and the water ran down the cliff. Although I was sitting on a ledge-rock, I decided it was too dangerous, and we moved to another part of the field/mountain.
    Later on there was either another dream in the same scenario or a continuation of the dream, in which there was a serial killer killing women in the forest/mountains/fields and we were trying to somehow catch him.
    I suspect the second part of the dream came from a TV show I was watching.

yup, what one eats is what one also must digest. as my wife frantically stated the other night before we got in the bed, "I got chili bubbles... :cry: ". and i laughed at her because i had chili hot air baloons .

was good chili though.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Re: My dream diary + Moldavite

Scenario to scenario- first, a farm/grandpa dream:
    I am walking in what seems to be arid ground. All of a sudden many people tell me that the crops are in and the harvest is bountiful- they have eaten all they can and there is more. I comment that this is one of the good things about cultivation is that when crops come in, you have more than enough for yourself and can share with your neighbors. My husband and others are outside, and tell me the grapes are wonderful. I walk to the arbor where the grapes are and see an arch with many grape bunches hanging from them. I strain to reach them and get momentary vertigo, finally grab one and put it in my mouth. It tastes good and I walk back and look at what seemed arid just a moment ago. There are many grape bunches in the arbors, and the lentil trees are full of lentils. (They are not 'regular' lentils, but a cross between something called 'gandul' and a regular lentil. The gandul is a tropical lentil that grows in Puerto Rico and the Bahamas (and other islands, I'm sure). They're also called pigeon peas. Anyway, the trees in my dream didn't have the pods you would find the lentils in, but the lentils were growing directly from the bark of the tree, like wheat or oats on the stalk.
    Then my grandfather is there standing besides me. He is happy that I had the crops come in. I tell him that I got my love for gardening from him, and thank him for giving me the love for growing things and having beautiful scapes. He hugs me and I hug him. I feel love.
    I started to wake and wanted to go back into the dream. You could say that from now on I phased, because I remained lucid.
    I'm in OP at the beach house. It mainly looks like it does now, but with one exception. There is one room with lavish appointments and a beautiful bathroom. I have never seen it before, it looks like a 'secret apartment'. I wonder if someone (other than my family) ever used it or owns it, even though it's inside my/our house. I walk in nervously, see it's empty, and then look back out to the rest of the house from the open doorway. From my line of sight I see where I am (from a first person point of view, looking outside at the other rooms) I see that I am actually where my grandmother's room used to be, only it has been replaced by this lavish apartment.
    Now I walk outside and I see my mother outside in the porch, walking around. She looks younger than in life, but not as young as I saw her in my precog dream about her. She is happily walking outside, there are butterflies and flowers in the area, which are not exactly that way anymore. I know this is not going to last and at some point I am going to 'come back to reality'- I know that she is in a self-created fantasy and I wonder if she knows she is dead. I feel I must help her but I want to enjoy being with her. I know that there is a window of opportunity- helping her move on and lose contact with her, or stay with her and enjoy these moments that are so precious to me. I hang out with her and feel her love, and at some point decide the scene is about to end- so I approach her, hold her hands, which btw felt very solid and real, and feel this love coming from her, and I enjoy this moment of communion with her, and tell her something like "you do know that you are dead, don't you?" She smiles and starts to fly and become not so much transparent as light, and she floats away, and dissapears as she goes up. Then I am left standing in the porch, with the memory of the feeling of her hands in mine, and the love that was shared by us. Then I'm back on the farm.
    I am back in the grounds I was standing on before (the house in the farm), and there are some neighbors sitting on the side of the house just talking. I walk towards the grove I was presently at. (The grape-filled archway that was a gateway to the farmland) and start to levitate. I am now about ten to fifteen feet off the ground and remembered when I used to have these abduction experiences in the past. I 'realized' that I was being tested, that whoever had made me come up was testing me for fear. I crossed my arms (mummy style) closed my eyes and began to affirm that I was not afraid, that this was not scary and I could not be harmed. After a few minutes, I was lowered back to the ground, where I felt triumphant. I looked at the men who were on the side of the house, to see if they had seen what happened. They appeared not to notice. I then walked to the grape archway, levitated a bit and grabbed a bunch of grapes. Then I woke up again, with the distinct feeling that the force that did this was someone I knew, who was trying to mess with me on purpose.
    I thought about this for a while and began to phase again. I saw a variety of scenarios and people I knew. I was given names and circumstances, and once when I was contemplating some negative action on my part a female voice firmly said something like "are you serious"? I understood completely that I wasn't going to 'go there' and retreated from this thought, and went into the next scenario.

I am now not sure about the order of events- I think it was: farm, farm, OP house, OP house with mom, back at farm and levitation attempt. I think so because when I was being levitated I concentrated on the love I had felt from my grandfather and then I had the scene with my mom at the OP house. But am not sure. I think I actually got up and walked around between experiences but that just confuses everything even more.
    This was in the middle of the night, and I slept after that a lot.

read nearly all of it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gillstationaire
    read nearly all of it
    That's a lot of reading!

Blog Entries

Hello, CF.

This is indeed a bountiful harvest you're experiencing here! Everything you know and all the training of your awareness over the years leads into this rich, detailed and above all understandable experience you could recall.

I think at the beginning your vibration wasn't quite up to what you needed for the next parts. When you stretched you experienced a moment of vertigo - I think this was an awareness shift that momentarily disoriented you. That you must have shifted up some is indicated also by the vagueness of the temporal order, indicating that you're trying to translate events "out of time" into a sequence that makes sense to yourself and cannot quite do it.

Outstanding clarity and lucidity, kudos!

Cheers,
    Oliver

Page 25 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast