Page 27 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast

Thread: CF's dream diary

Re: My dream diary

bereavement counseling on the other side. sounds interesting, i never thought of that before. loss goes both ways i guess, is the message.

a friend of our works as a hospice nurse, has for a few decades, she values highly the seeing of folks in a good way through to the other side. recently our friend lost her colleague in hospice work, who was another 'she' working as the bereavement counselor. this colleague had just gone through a rough divorce after a lifetime of marriage. apparently her husband had found a younger model to play house with, and the kids were all growed up and gone. well, next thing they know, this colleague doesnt show up for work for a coupla days. checking on her, they find her in her home having ended her life. apparently some folks and colleagues forgot to counsel the bereaved bereavement counselor. sometimes we imagine because someone has a certain skill that if found in personal need of that skill, they can solve their own problem skillfully. well, that's not a human possibility.

perhaps this dream poses a choice, the kind of choice requiring much educated opinion before it is decided upon. the cat in a curious moment kinda thingy.

be well,

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

I think last night's dreams (or projections, I did some meditative work before bed last night) were significant. I had some regarding children I can't remember, but the last one was quite dramatic.
    My husband was a pilot and I was me as I am today. He had an airplane that he had worked on, and we had discovered that if he flew it at certain times it could go to the past. It was something that we had discovered by accident, and part of the dream was me explaining the process to the wife of a man we had saved.
    Some years ago, this man was dying of colon cancer. My husband was flying him to the hospital when something happened and he had to mess with the engine, and the result was that the flight happened at a time of a particular planetary configuration (!), and when he got there it was a few years in the past. Then they found the past version of the man, had him have surgery when the cancer was a very small polyp, and had saved his life. This man was a surgeon, so that when they got back to the present they dedicated themselves to helping people that were dying of various diseases by going into the past and either getting it on time or helping them not make the choices that got them to the point in the 'present'.
    Now, I was explaining the 'real truth' of the miracle cures we were performing to the wife of the man in question, because they had a son that had overdosed with dangerous drugs, and was in the hospital on life support, expected to make it. He was angry and demanding to be saved, and his mother was also, asking why, if we could save his father, how come we couldn't save him? So I was trying to explain that we had the ability to go back only at a certain time (because of the planetary configuration dealie) and try to go back in time to try to convince him not to get addicted, or to try them in the first place, and that would be the best we could do, and she was angry and distraught.
    At some point I was trying to figure out how to pull this off when I woke up.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Hello, CF.

This feels like tracing effects to their causes. Anything in one's personality can be traced in such a way, possibly also emotional material that diseased the body or difficult decisions. Tracing something to its origins can help unravel the energetic construct and help not repeating the same effects "in the future."

From my point of view that would come under the heading of somewhat advanced meditation - maybe that's why you represented it as a complicated time travel scheme? Every meditation of this kind traverses through our life for the original events and energetic causes and seeks to release them.

I remember sitting in meditation and having spontaneously have events and memories come back from child- and teenagehood, things I haven't thought about in ages, spontaneously and with no external trigger. I think it's at this stage of meditation where such unravellings occur.

Travelling on a plane might be an interesting portrayal of the process, because again here we have a vehicle of consciousness, but an advanced one. This might be a clue as to which energy body is involved. Planes and helicopters indicate an even higher degree of mobility than any ground-based vehicles, for example.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

PS - it reminded me of one of my dreams: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/vie...135412#p135412

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Salad Niçoise

I have been rereading a book and introspecting regarding my now extended 'Dark Night of the Soul', and last night before bed I asked Whoever to please give me some sort of insight about 'what's real' vs. what's my own desire.
    I went to sleep and I had a variety of dreams, some that 'already happened' (meaning they were some sort of precognitive) and the last one, which went like this:
    I was in some sort of either hotel or school or apartment building. My son was with me but didn't look like himself. However, I had my own consciousness.
    I was meditating, and had claivoyance. I saw a man who was possessed by a demon and was fulfilling some sort of ritual in which he was supposed to kill a certain number of people, in a very predetermined ritualistic way. I had the feeling the man was 'dumb', not because he was, but because the entity that was possessing was limited in understanding, and had to do one thing at a time in a prescribed way, sort of like a smart zombie. He had been successful because he was moving from dwelling to dwelling, surprising the people who were there, but other than the element of fear/surprise, he wasn't very agile or quick-thinking.
    So I 'see' what he did and where he's coming, and I start running to get my child. Even though he is heavy and big, I grab him and start to run to the door. The 'man' is taken by surprise and stalls enough for me to almost make it out the door. He became flustered, and had decided we were next so he started changing his approach, and invoking some other dark entity. At the moment I began to feel afraid, and when I realized that the fear was meant to paralyze me, I started to invoke the Light of Christ, and to affirm that God is in Charge.
    This made me snap out of it and I started running, and running down the streets.
    I ran for a very long time and entered another town. This town appeared to be blessed and secure, and I knew I was safe there.
    Now the dream changed perspective. I went from first person to third person, and I was sitting reading a book/magazine, the story I had just experienced. It was the story of the woman who had written it, who, upon reaching this other town, settled there and became an editor of a famous Home and Garden type of magazine. I was looking at the magazine and there was a page of various salads, and it featured Salad Niçoise , which was either her invention, or her favorite salad, or representative of the place she was (Nice, I suppose, but I'm not sure as at that moment I was waking up).

CFT,

You are real.

Blog Entries

Hello, CF.

Nightmares play the role of releasing negative emotion, in this case quite probably survival fears. The dream itself played out the fears and it seems to have succeeded in releasing what it was created for, because you were released from the dream itself and could see yourself as editor (creator) of the dream itself, which was meant to clear your astral body of the fear energy.

Both "hotel" and "school" could point to the astral plane as where this is taking place, a likely location for releasing fear stored up in the astral body. The fears could have to do on the one hand with any perceived threat to your independence (a long-running dream theme IIRC) and also a bit of the worry about your son.

There are many signs that you're getting on top of those fears, including the positive ritual, and also the way you can later on experience the dream from outside. It seems like you are also succeeding in another endeavour. The other side of town, safe and secure, could be the mental plane - blessed because it is closer to Source.

Establishing yourself firmly in the mental body as the base of your consciousness could be the current goal you are running through. This would require finally cleansing and aligning the astral body to a degree that allows for this. I think that's what is happening here. To watch yourself from outside (or above) usually is a sign to watch the action just perceived from the perspective of a higher body, so I think the editor is the mental body observing the cleansing process in the astral body taking place, guiding the current stage of your growth.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Re:back to the farm-again

Back to the farm- in two dreams.

>We had moved back into the farm, and were remodeling the old house. There was an old man, my grandfather's majordomo when he was alive. He had kidnapped my son and was going to teach him how to be a cowboy. He had gone with him willingly, so I was walking around the farm looking for him not knowing where to look. Someone (a relative, not sure who) remembered where the old man lived, and took me to his shack. It was daytime so the majordomo was out working in the fields. I found my son sleeping in a room, healthy and well- except he had tattoos in his back (over both shoulder blades, two octagons with designs on them, and he told me he had gotten it from doing some sort of work which I didn't understand. I then got on a horse and took him home. He was fine and happy and liked this farming life.

I then woke up with a bitch of an asthma attack, tried a few things and finally settled on my inhaler, which woke me up. I tried to sit on my recliner to get my breath back but it was too cold in it (it's been in the thirties at night for two nights in a row here in sunny FL) and finally got back to bed about an hour later. It took me a long time to go back to sleep, in between my inability to breathe, and getting comfortable in bed. Finally went to sleep around 6 (when my hubby woke up) and had the following dream:

> We're back in the farmhouse, and are surveying the work that needs to be done. We are now moved in the house and some rooms are remodeled, but there is a lot of work to be done. There is old plywood all over where it had been sloppily half-repaired, and we are removing the old stuff and working as we go. It's time to go to sleep in the house and some creatures (succubi type) come to try to molest us. I insult them and kick them out of the house.
    Then we walk around the exterior of the house (which looks nothing like the real house in the physical did when it existed) and notice that there is a restaurant in the top of the back side of the house, which had been remodeled. I ask someone (a man in charge, like a lawyer- a dream lawyer maybe, no one I know in waking life) and he said that the top of the house was sold to this restaurant, who (and I just got this pun) had restored this part of the house.

So then the alarm woke me up, and I'm still sleepy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Blog Entries

Hello, CF.

A friend just shared his perception of the symbolism of meal preparation - the similarity to reality creation. So, a restaurant could mean something similar.

Tattoos remind me of "energy imprints." Remember when dkane reported his adventure in consciousness where he said he was learning to tattoo? I think he was tattooing a young Indian monk in that one.

Octagons remind me of the trigrams of Daoism, like this:

Cheers,
    Oliver

Korpo,

I admire the brevity of your replys. i suppose that for this time of year, the symbol you've offered is good ole santa and his eight reindeer.

tim

Page 27 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast